Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] Room - Short Test
Decided to try doing some editing.
I'm looking for feedback on if I should actually make an edit like this?
There a minor glitches but im too tired to fix them atm. (shadows mainly)

Used Binklaws and jisses spar.

Vegas/fraps/protools

Last edited by cowmeat; May 29, 2015 at 01:04 AM.
I really like what you're going for here. I especially like the part where binklawz used the pillar to keep himself up, really nice editing there. I think adding sounds to Toribash is really really hard, and you've done a great job for a first attempt. I think I said everything else on IRC. Good job :D
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
cool echo on the sound

other than that its just a test and doesnt rly belong here
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Beautiful thangs, bby, don't listen to TyZi, he just jelly hush left'em for us <3
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
motion track it so the perspective isn't wrong

What do you mean by this? The background is 2d with some masks so i cannot change the perspective. That is a massive limitation.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
What do you mean by this? The background is 2d with some masks so i cannot change the perspective. That is a massive limitation.

you could've easily googled motion tracking, it would take a bit of effort for me to explain
you're better off doing it with after effects and boujou though (editing and motion tracking programs)
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
you could've easily googled motion tracking, it would take a bit of effort for me to explain
you're better off doing it with after effects and boujou though (editing and motion tracking programs)

there is nothing to motion track imho. With a 2d background the perspective wont change abit. I used the same keyframes for camera for the replays and for the background so they match up. So I dont understand what you mean. Motion tracking the toris would make it a lot less accurate. Please point out to me some second marks where something is wrong. Because atm i cant see them. It would be easier for me to fix it then

There will be slight perspective errors always if I dont use 3d backgrounds with expectcam camera data or find the absolutely perject background replay match
Last edited by cowmeat; May 29, 2015 at 04:04 PM.