Toribash
Original Post
searone why u add me in the clan: im nice, im never late except if im in school i cant show up,always up to date. and thats all i got to say care to add me?
-----
Good luck on the group concon, resone to add: i am never late, i always stick to plan,im a "nice" guy
and i never say bad words kinda. thats all i got to say
-----
i dont spam like ever
Last edited by ThebigBYT; Dec 3, 2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
New clan ConCon?

Well good luck . care to add me to allies?

Yeah haha, its like i make one at the end of each year xD

Friends with everyone until proven otherwise, don't do the specific ally thing sorry dude

Originally Posted by ThebigBYT View Post
searone why u add me in the clan: im nice, im never late except if im in school i cant show up,always up to date. and thats all i got to say care to add me?
-----
Good luck on the group concon, resone to add: i am never late, i always stick to plan,im a "nice" guy
and i never say bad words kinda. thats all i got to say
-----
i dont spam like ever

Sorry mate, I don't think that will work out. You might be too young for this clan. I look for some maturity in people to clan with and you are a bit too much with how you type and the spammy emoticons etc. Sorry dude

Originally Posted by ultimatumm View Post
Good luck with this clan Concon

Thanks mate!
Application
Hi.
My IRL name is I Putu Gede Artha Grahita Sanisca Rajendra. I'm 12 years old but don't get me wrong. I am mature...
I am Indonesian and to be correct i live in the city of Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, i've been playing Toribash for a year or so and i really enjoy this game.

My IGN name is Turbocharge.
My past clan was Nation which merged with I am so i don't know what to do there..
I do make replays and make realism replays, i usually Uke-bash rather that do realism but i like to do both at the same time, i founded Toribash in Gamejolt while in the search of a good 'ragdoll' game. And well...i've found the most incredible, unique ragdoll game in the website. I play Toribash daily because of how big the community is... The community is just massive and i've met extraordinary people in-game like you ConCon. I've been following you since the first TWC and to be honest...i would not be here without your help ConCon..

I am in a community which is Tricking Cracked, and i am applying to ORMO, and RRO (Replaymaking Reborn Organization). And i'll post some replays aswell!

Well thats all about me.

I hope i'm accepeted!
Attached Files
[T] FFK.rpl (74.5 KB, 2 views)
[CAP] Unknown.rpl (48.5 KB, 2 views)
[MIP] Redeem.rpl (181.5 KB, 2 views)
Demolished.rpl (35.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Turbocharge; Dec 3, 2016 at 02:29 PM.
Yo there, I just wanted to say that you cannot take applications in this thread, you have to make a recruitment thread. Good luck with the new clan.
h
w0w Connor, stealing those banners from Nero and Dartz smh.

Also whats with this competitive thing you were talking in the op? you are planning to spend time ingame, playing?
Pidda's spirit animal