Toribash
Goesfard you didn't state the reason why you want to join this clan and you didn't include any replays and in witch clan you were before so therefor make another application (a better one this time) or don't it's up to you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I change my mind this clan i think is not that active in forums
-----
Oh wait i am under belt nvm :3
Last edited by FroZenClan; Jun 27, 2016 at 08:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
U reading this??? wanna join Demon????? well click this link so: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post8812225
My application
Username: My username is FedXGaming as i will change it soon due to it being a You Tuber's account name

Age: my age is 10 but i am still very skillful in the sense that you test me in a good and testing manor (I am still mature for my age!)

Belt: i am a brown belt hopefully coming to Black belt in no time!

Main mods: Judo - Big akido - akido - mushu and wushu but will e getting used to more of the them in the distant future of my adventure.

Previous clan: I have had no previous relations with other clans as this if my first one i have seen applied and worked on with privalage

Reasons of absence to previous clans:like i said no activity before-hand
Why do you want to join Vengeance? i like have ing a community to work with as a brown belt may not be good but perfect for a group who needs more reinforced wined games and generally having fun throughout the adventure if you accept me for you wealth and maybe become official and become first or in the first 400 at-least, with my knowledge and ranking but not only mine but every other player in the team i am not so far of from black belt as i am only about 400 won games away no 200 more won games till I become top rated belt and start a journey to custom master and other top belts
-----
Username: My username is FedXGaming as i will change it soon due to it being a You Tuber's account name

Age: my age is 10 but i am still very skillful in the sense that you test me in a good and testing manor (I am still mature for my age!)

Belt: i am a brown belt hopefully coming to Black belt in no time!

Main mods: Judo - Big akido - akido - mushu and wushu but will e getting used to more of the them in the distant future of my adventure.

Previous clan: I have had no previous relations with other clans as this if my first one i have seen applied and worked on with privalage

Reasons of absence to previous clans:like i said no activity before-hand
Why do you want to join Vengeance? i like have ing a community to work with as a brown belt may not be good but perfect for a group who needs more reinforced wined games and generally having fun throughout the adventure if you accept me for you wealth and maybe become official and become first or in the first 400 at-least, with my knowledge and ranking but not only mine but every other player in the team i am not so far of from black belt as i am only about 400 won games away no 200 more won games till I become top rated belt and start a journey to custom master and other top belts
Last edited by FedXGaming; Jul 4, 2016 at 08:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Minimum belt is 3rd dan. Also, we are rank 3 ;P

If you have a previous account that is 3rd dan or higher, I'll test you ingame.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Hello it's me, HolyTrinity, the infamous destroyer of worlds, the toribash myth and legend, the only one worthy of the title "king of toribash". I am a god among men, the infamous man who used to be a 4th dan but I forgot the name and pass. I am the ruler of the aikido ring, the main man in any boxshu room, the big dick of the lenshu community. No clan has previously been able to contain my pure rage and skill. All that have attempted to have failed and lost many lives in the process but I believe this clan might be able to. Just maybe this clan can contain me, but not control me, give me a platform to use my raw talent on, but not hold me down. I am a pure genius among toddlers in this game and I believe this clan can provide the funding need for my experiments.

Test me iname pls
Username: henrymorais
Belt:black
Main mods:lenshu mushu judo rk-mma
Previous clan: done
Reasons of absence to previous clans:done
Why do you want to join Vengeance?by the cla and good
Last edited by BichoPRO; Jul 13, 2016 at 04:02 PM.
For everyones knowledge that applied my original post clearly states that only people with 2nd dan and up can apply for this clan so everyone that have a black belt or lower will be ignored but if you really want in this clan then you can PM me and we could agree on a time when I will test you in-game.
Last edited by krisis13; Jul 19, 2016 at 07:58 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Name:XOsphere

Belt: I am a Black Belt

My mods I Like: Parkour, aikido, wushu, Boxmushu V2, Judo, Sparring, etc.

Something really interesting about yourself: I can make really cool head textures.Also I've fought Swexx in a spar once but it was crappy and I won. and I fought pugsa in aikido and lost.

Reason for wanting to join: I feel like I can help you guys a lot in clan wars I am really skilled.

I hope you let me in the clan
Thanks for reading!

Attached Files
Death Sparring Snow.rpl (372.1 KB, 3 views)
katana fight.rpl (94.3 KB, 3 views)
Martial Arts Spar Ring.rpl (453.1 KB, 3 views)
In the light there is always void...
App to enter the clan
Username: Joel015
Belt: 5th Dan Black Belt
Main mods: ABD,boxshu and parkours,
Previous clan: Destiny
Reasons of absence to previous clans: I left the previous clans because I did not like
Why do you want to join Vengeance? I want the clan grow to be the best <3