Ranking
Original Post
(am) Automatic Application Center

So you want to apply to (am). There are some procedures we like to follow here, so listen up. There are 2 ways you are to be recruited. The first and most
common way of applying is by submitting your application as a reply on this thread. The second, more unethical way is to send us a private message of your
application. I suggest you only do the second if you are well known amongst the leader you have sent the application to. Now let's say you make an app.
Your application will be firstly discussed by the members of the clan, and with the member's decisions in mind. The leaders and managers of the clan will
come up with a final verdict. Once this verdict has been discussed with the clan. One of the leaders (whether it be Doom or me) will deny or accept you.

Now that you know the process that is taken to decide your verdict, it is time you learn the guidelines in which you apply under. Your application must follow
the guidelines and be in a free form/paragraph(s) form. If you fail to meet these qualifications you will be instantly denied. Do not complain about how we
deny you. Don't make a bad application if you do not want to be poked fun at.

Guidelines
What do you have to offer to (am)?

What is your Favorite mod?

What is your activity in-game like?

What is your activity on forums like?

Are you active or willing to be active on discord?

Tell about your history in toribash.

What are some of your hobbies?

Past Clans? (important/hard to get in clans stand out)

I would like all of these questions answered in neat sentences and elaboration on your answers. I am your English teacher.
If you do not wish to fill out these guidelines and would rather wing it and make one yourself go ahead follow this guide
Before applying I would recommend getting familiar with our Discord
This will help us get to know you and check the credibility of your application.

Let's say you are accepted. YOu will be added to a "trial period" that lasts 4 days. In these 4 days, you need to be ultra active. Show us that you can be an asset to the clan.
After these 4 days are up. You will be either denied or accepted as a full member. If you are denied please wait a full 7 days before re-applying.
Last edited by Samurai; Oct 7, 2017 at 02:57 AM.
Introduction
Hi my name is Misty and i'm here to apply to (am).

Real Life
First off, my name is misty i'm 17 and i'm in twelfth grade.In my spare time i either am gaming doing graphic design or i'm volunteering at my local animal shelter or homeless shelter.Sometimes these are quite time consuming but i usually find time to play toribash.I go to a public school that while focusing on the main core of learning English,Math,Science,foreign languages,Ect also allows us to learn about almost anything but does have exceptions such as (Serious) medical training and doesn't offer anything to really do with coding and programming or really anything on computers besides graphic design.I only speak English but i am taking German as a foreign language.Also my GMT is -4:00.

Toribash Exp
I have not been apart of this community for a very long time i only joined near the ending of last month specifically September 27th but since my join date i've been playing everyday working to get to a black belt which i finally got.In this little amount of time i'd say i've not accomplished alot but i have worked hard to get to where i am today. I spend alot of my time ingame but i am forum active but i don't post much unless it either interest's me or if someone need's a little help and it hasn't already been resolved.My Favorite mod's have to be akidobigdojo Boxshu mushu and twinswords.I've only ever been in one clan before and that was Sixpaths i left because of the some members being overly toxic and having lot's of inactive players who take up clan spots for potential active players.

Why i want to join (am)
I want to join am because i feel i can offer myself as an active player a loyal person and a trustworthy one too.I also want to join because of the leader Lost A.k.a Chaos i was introduced to him and from as far as i can see i feel he can be a great influence to moral and a great person too.

Conclusion
Thank you for taking your time and reading my application to (am) i look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.
What do you mean im stupid ?
Under Discussion
-----
We have discussed your app misty and have come to the conclusion of a deny.
We came to this conclusion seeing as you are not very experienced and have been here
only since the end of last month. We have not seen you in-game nor on forums.
Bad way to start off this thread...
Last edited by Samurai; Oct 7, 2017 at 12:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Recruit me
Hello im dead4your my real name its Gustavo araujo,i hate cockroachs,i love dogs and cats,i play aikidobigdojo so much ,i im good in spar,aikidobigdojo,aikido,xspar,taekyon,lenshu,box shu and erthkv2,i live in brazil,i speak english and portuguese,i lose tc so much but i can get back ,im friendly,i cant play some days because im student but some time im online and i started to play toribash in 2016 on january.
Under Discussion
-----
After discussing your application dead4your we have decided to deny you.
Your application was very displeasing and lackluster, to say the least.
Although your in-game skill is good your application reflects none of the said skill.
Re-apply after 7 days if you wish to.
Last edited by Samurai; Oct 7, 2017 at 11:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump