ES Recruitment Drive
Maybe yes and maybe not.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm not sure, if I find someone that I like, or anyone else does, I'm sure we'd talk it over if they were interested in joining. If we're unsure we'd have them send in an application.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
the recruitment thread is just formality.

usually we go by ingame recruitment.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Velordrel View Post
Yeah I've been checking it every so often people havent been applying lately, maybe wait till the weekend idek.

It is mainly people we know that we recruit or people that take the time to actually get to know the members in the clan. That's what I had to do... also where has my Foxy been
Originally Posted by Fame View Post
It is mainly people we know that we recruit or people that take the time to actually get to know the members in the clan. That's what I had to do... also where has my Foxy been

She is a bit overwhelmed by her work currently.
Mostly whenever i do a recruitment server, if i think his personality is good and has skill backing it up i will just sent the invite. However, if i am not sure with his personality i try to guide him to make an app.
Last edited by Trice; Apr 12, 2018 at 04:41 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Fame View Post

Just played CSGO with her just earlier :^)

CSGO

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Ooh, if anyone here is down for some CS:GO I don't play much anymore I played one game this month like last weekend I think I got placed at Nova 3 but if y'all wanna play add me. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Velordrel/
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Ooh, if anyone here is down for some CS:GO I don't play much anymore I played one game this month like last weekend I think I got placed at Nova 3 but if y'all wanna play add me. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Velordrel/

Velo, are you still a dueler these days?
i remember when you still played man you were awesome.

I don't play CS:GO because I personally think it's absolute garbage and should be burned, but I'll still add you nonetheless.