Ranking
Original Post
BRING BACK OTHER TOURNEYS
Okay so the judo and twinsword tourney is all about luck.

There needs to be a wushu tourney
There needs to be a taekkyon tourney
There needs to be an ABD tourney

Okay let's discuss on this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
yeah.. the abd one would be nice, wushu also and idk taekkyon is so so but still

WHY?!?!? have they been taking out the servers? have i been missing something that i should know already...? if im missing something please someone tell me

But those tourneys are good ideas just i wish they wouldn't of taken out all that they have some of those where kind of good mods that will kinda be missed "to me at least" but i hope at least they will bring back the damn JudoFrac.tbm public server.. that one was fun kinda and i was just getting use to it lol..
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
No, I see a lot of people wanting other mods to become tourney's so they did, at least give others a chance.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
The reason they are removing mods is because people are farming on them. If people would stop farming than mods wouldn't have to be removed.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
They farm why not make a bot that is in a tourney it checks your IP

or add a dojo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
They farm why not make a bot that is in a tourney it checks your IP

or add a dojo

and in what way would that prevent farming?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
and in what way would that prevent farming?

^That
Adding more tourneys will just allow more farmers to farm. I suggest that we remove judo tourney and replace it with ABD tourney as the mod requires more skills then judo.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
By farming they mean making tc in an 'illegal' way.
Also I vote for dealornot's suggestion.
We don't need farmers, but still we need tourneys.
I agree with the OP, I do miss those other tournies that we used to have, Hampa also said that he would be implementing something that would make it so people wouldn't farm, if he did this and that was successful wouldn't they be back? Also it is a horrible idea to replace the judo tourney with the ABD tourney because "Aikido takes more skill". There is already a 750tc normal aikido tourney.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom