ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
BRING BACK OTHER TOURNEYS
Okay so the judo and twinsword tourney is all about luck.

There needs to be a wushu tourney
There needs to be a taekkyon tourney
There needs to be an ABD tourney

Okay let's discuss on this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
How about we all just be quiet
and let the GMs and other staff handle this?

oh my god, someone with sense. On a serious matter, if you'd like to suggest future tourneys it would be much better to wait until theyre back then suggest them on a thread we may or may not make. Just a thought.
Tournaments
I know this has been suggested before but can't there be atleast 3 or 2 more tournuments added to the list? Judo and Twinsword is just to little and no everybody can play those mods. So why can't you add 3 more tourneys atleast. Im thinking Aikido (Official Tourney 750). Wushu (500) and Ninjutsu (750).
If this is too much cant you atleast make judo tourney and Twinsword prize 750TC? If this is also too much can you not atleast do a tourney event? Where 5 more servers a tourney for like 1 day?
blue
pink
Unless you can suggest a really good idea that will prevent farming,it will not happen.
Are you living the life you really want?
I really support the idea of bringing back these tournaments. The downside is that i saw when all the tournaments were still around. There would only be a few people in each tournament. Also what was previously mentioned about the "farmers". I really hope Hampa does something about it before any action is taken. The part about switching some of the tournaments that will just make more people angry. I really want the ABD tournament back but having 2 aikido mods and a twin sword tournament. There wouldn't be much variety at all.
Skillful mods = 750 TC and luck mods or easy mods = 500 TC.

Idea to stop farming - 1 account can only have 5-7 tournuments wins a day?
blue
pink
no i dont agrre kradel i play alot of tournys a day i play more than 15 probly sometimes more and i win about 5
-----
agree*
Last edited by luke55; Aug 15, 2013 at 02:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I wanna be the best.I wanna be the best that ever played, and thats why I play the game.
How to stop teh farming the 750 tourneys - you can only win one tournament and you are out
Originally Posted by McD0NALDS View Post
How to stop teh farming the 750 tourneys - you can only win one tournament and you are out

That is equivalent to a gmtourney,I used to play a lot of wushu(750TC)tourneys and won a lot of tc in one day.
The best one but hardest way to solve this:
Remove all tournament rooms.Get a gm/Smod to host a normal 500TC/750TC tourney whenever their there.This could solve the problems but they won't always be there.
Last edited by jinmaster; Aug 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM.
Are you living the life you really want?