Toribash
Original Post
BRING BACK OTHER TOURNEYS
Okay so the judo and twinsword tourney is all about luck.

There needs to be a wushu tourney
There needs to be a taekkyon tourney
There needs to be an ABD tourney

Okay let's discuss on this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Bring back the old tourneys
Bring back the other tourneys that used to be there.I miss the old tourneys that used to be there like the wushu,taekyon etc
Last edited by rocker168; Aug 24, 2013 at 11:38 AM.
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
Want the judo,akido and twistwords tourneys back!
Me and another players want this tourneys back because this tourneys is where we win our TC so pls bring its back.
I don't think spamming the thread will do anyone good.

The best solution would be to PM a Gamemaster and request them to bring back the tourneys, which I personally don't think would happen as this had been brought several times before.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Idea! In some servers after their have been 10 games played. The server becomes a tourney server for 250TC (if farming is such a big issue) and when it's over.
There must be another 10 games played till it resets. - Only for BrownBelt and higher servers (if they exist)
ehh i dont find any tourney now. but a lot of farmer from Russian. why did they make it? i remember that iPoxPox A.K.A PoxPox was farming.
nvm (Sorry my english bad)
M e H
.elizviel
Mhmmm so all of us want the tourneys back ...

The belt limit should be

brown belt and above for 500TC Tourneys
2nd dan and above for 750TC Tourneys

They should somehow put a bot in the tourneys so that the bot will see if someone is farming and sh*t
aggred with you mcdonalds but not 2nd for the 750, i thinks black can be better.
no u