ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
TC Daily Misions
I will like to have 3 misions in evry day and if i complete one i will pe revarded with tc!!
Need a simple and cool texture? come at me and will be with max 17k tc
Sorry,because of some users greed for tc,this request will be shot down.(Farming)
~Unsupported
Are you living the life you really want?
I support this.. but missions would have to be little bit harder and only countable in public servers
how about you make a thread for weekly missions and you state the goal and the first to do it and do it right will get a prize who is the to manage this idk but it would be fun
ImBoredProdutionz©
Originally Posted by T1G3R5H0T View Post
how about you make a thread for weekly missions and you state the goal and the first to do it and do it right will get a prize who is the to manage this idk but it would be fun

This is more suited as Player hosted events, due to the fact that the staff won't consider doing this because they'd have to use the shopadmin or MagicalSack to give out the prizes/tc -subsequently doing harm to this community's economy bu way of inflation, as all staff members aren't as wealthy as Firebolty , nor as generous as Beta.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
How about you get a Smod to make a mod,give an objective to it(does'nt have to relate to mod).
Would be like a mission.
Are you living the life you really want?
I think it would be cool to have little daily missions like, defeat 15 opponents in Semipro Aikido, or decap 5 different players in any mod. I think it opens many possibilities to fun, some what challenging ways to earn some tc.
So that people can create hundreds of alts and spam themselves tc?
No thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Good. Also it should be the more missions you do in a row. The more the prize will be. Perhaps say 2 or 3 weeks and you will get like 10k
-----
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
So that people can create hundreds of alts and spam themselves tc?
No thanks.

Right. Fighting based missions would be farmed.
Last edited by TheEpic11; Aug 21, 2013 at 02:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
Originally Posted by TheEpic11 View Post
Right. Fighting based missions would be farmed.

Multiclienting, botting, making loads of alts and then transferring all the won tc to a bank.
It's fairly simple if you try to think about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|