Toribash
Original Post
TC Daily Misions
I will like to have 3 misions in evry day and if i complete one i will pe revarded with tc!!
Need a simple and cool texture? come at me and will be with max 17k tc
Then the missions must be something that cant be farmed
Are you living the life you really want?
the best way is making the missions available for higher belts, is kinda weird and bad for new players but that takes out most of farmers, the other way is the weirdest that came out and it think is kinda useless but was untradable tc or the mission could give untradable items, but that kinda sucks :P
Why not just: limit the games to 3 games a day and have a timer set for 24 hours after it? So..yeah..it's like the first win of the day bonus of LoL style...
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I agree to the idea

but we should also suggest an ip detector like if you use an alt it will say your ip has already .................
Risk, no
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
the best way is making the missions available for higher belts, is kinda weird and bad for new players but that takes out most of farmers, the other way is the weirdest that came out and it think is kinda useless but was untradable tc or the mission could give untradable items, but that kinda sucks :P

Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
Possibly,above black belt/brown belt maybe?

You can still buy qi
And everything that dscigs said about the alts and multiclienting

As much as I want lots of tc, Not supported.
bornzgl