Toribash
Original Post
forums suggestion
when you make or post on a thread you should get a notification instead of subscribing and getting a pm

when ever someone replys your thread or qoutes you if this is implemented im srry but i have been here for about two years and has not happened to me
ImBoredProdutionz©
Why don't you just bookmark the thread and view it every few hours/minutes/days?
Are you living the life you really want?
Yeah I am on the forums at least 2 hours a day. I don't find it that hard to press a few buttons.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Have you tried using the "User CP"?
It stands for user control panel.
If someone posts on one of your threads, it will appear here.
Also, if you post on someone else's thread, and someone replies, it will also appear here. For as long as those threads are active, wether it is yours, or someone else's that you have replied to, any activity will make those threads appear in your "User CP". If for some reason, there is a thread that you do not wish to be bothered with any more, you need to unsubscribe from it. But you automatically get subscribed by posting. It is for me anyways, so there may be a setting for this to happen. It works great because it makes it super easy to find all your replies, and keep up with the activity on threads you have posted in, all in one place.

Hope this helps,

evo
rock the world, one fight at a time
thanks
Originally Posted by evo View Post
Have you tried using the "User CP"?
It stands for user control panel.
If someone posts on one of your threads, it will appear here.
Also, if you post on someone else's thread, and someone replies, it will also appear here. For as long as those threads are active, wether it is yours, or someone else's that you have replied to, any activity will make those threads appear in your "User CP". If for some reason, there is a thread that you do not wish to be bothered with any more, you need to unsubscribe from it. But you automatically get subscribed by posting. It is for me anyways, so there may be a setting for this to happen. It works great because it makes it super easy to find all your replies, and keep up with the activity on threads you have posted in, all in one place.

Hope this helps,

evo

thanks for the info i really appreciate it
ImBoredProdutionz©