Toribash
Original Post
Impact Damage
A feature that i think could benefit Toribash a lot is impact damage. Or in more understandable terms, taking damage if you hit the ground hard enough. This would of course exclude your hands and feet. This would could possibly add a whole different play style to a mods that don't rely on disqualification for a victory. The damage taken from being slammed would be worth more point due to the how much more difficult it is to slam someone than punching or kicking. and if you slam someone hard enough it will leave cracks on the ground that increasing or decreasing in size in correlation of how hard the person was slammed. These cracks will not effect anything on the field except for looks, or in other words, they are just textures on the ground. I feel this addition would greatly benefit the game and the sparring community. It will also add a sense of satisfaction to slam someone hard enough to get cracks. There could even be a option to turn this "Impact damage" off as well as regular damage. If this option would added it bring some amazing new play styles and mods dedicated to trying to slam your adversary to the ground. Let me know what you think about my idea and if you would like to see it actually added. - Thanks
Why not just add a ground texture with cracks?Would the joint break from impact damage?
Are you living the life you really want?
Nice idea, I personally support this idea a lot. I mean, this would look freakin' cool and make everything more realistic!

Great suggestion.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
This does sound very good, it would be good for spars and video making, it would be really cool in tb videos if as the guy gets slammed into the ground, the bass drops, then, when he get's back up, the cracks will be there and would look good for presentation purposes
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?