ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Whats the best way to revise
Im in college atm and was wondering what the best ways to revise are
A good combination of caffeine, piracetam, modafinil and some other stuff.
Keep some coke or meth for extreme situations.
How are you?
I've moved this thread to rapid board. Please, have some standards with further posting or they will be infracted.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
say you are playing a game, every time you lose you have to revise for 15 minutes but if you win you just carry on until you lose

other than that just try have fun whilst you revise
I write my notes by hand in note books and read them on the bus and type brief notes during lectures

depends on what you're studying though, I'm sure this wouldn't necessarily work for mathematics or physics
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Most important thing is to understand what are you learning to. If you don't understand it, you wont pass it through and it will be harder for you to use what you learned.

Also each time you see something new, try during the evening remember for yourself what you learned during the day about it, and make, make, make, make exercises.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Another strat I like to use is I try and view the course from my prof's point of view and try and think about how I would test this knowledge. Imagine you are making an exam, and you wanted to ruin a student's day/life. The real thing will be very close to your "imaginary" exam if you understood the material enough.

Also make friends with your upper years as they have lived through what you're currently going through. Some of them are hella cool, some are assholes but like beggars can't be choosers ya know
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Start with what you find hardest, or you won't get it done at all. Start early rather than later or you won't get all the stuff done that you need to - if you have any questions, ask your teacher.