Toribash
From now on raf should keep editing his post instead of posting new replays in order to keep this perfect 666 - 1000 proportion
Also gratz jaq, for eh..that.
im pretty sure jaqon has the 1000th post, you guys are crazy
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Omg Cyclone has haxed the forum :O.. Raf had the 1000th post with me and Leilak :O
[Urban]|OLDA
i call it quad posting
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Belt:5th Dan
Preferred Mods: Judo,taekyyon,aikido,sambo,kickbox
Old Clans: BlindF
WHy do you want to join?: because i think urban would be a better clan and make new friends.
Skills can you bring: Mainly Aikido,taekyyon and,kickboxing and i want to improve in wushu and sambo.
Other Qualities:I am loyal especially to clanmates im honest and friendly i dont get mad much
Belt: 8th dan

Preferred Mods: Aikido, Sambo, Judo

Old Clans: BlindF

Why you want to join?:

I want to join Urban unit because of the inspiring Videos and the great players who are in it. Urban's Seem to be organized. They have a decent amount of clan members. They also seem like a great clan to be a part of.

Skills you can bring to Urban:

The skills that I can bring to Urban are Judo, Aikido, And Sambo skills. I know I need to gain more experience in other mods that I have not yet mastered. Plus I hope that If I get accepted in urbans that they will make me a better player. I am also a very active member(ingame and in forums).

Other Qualities:

Well in real life I am a total gamer. My real name is Donte'. I am a very calm and active person. I like to have fun, But I am also serious when i need to do something important. I also like to chat and get to know other people. I enjoy playing Akido because its my top mod.

Thx for taking your time reading this application

Replays:
Attached Files
so epic 1.rpl (63.0 KB, 13 views)
i like.rpl (54.9 KB, 7 views)
look how gangsta.rpl (79.9 KB, 8 views)
epic turnover.rpl (54.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Sil; Apr 22, 2010 at 04:56 AM.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
ehh yeah, no. check out some of the replays in our forum to see the level we are looking for. if you can make 1-2 reeeaaally good single player replay, i bet a few good multiplayer replays, which it seems you are def. capable of, could be a big help.

/vanish into thin air
[Urban]
doodoodoodoodoo
which one were u both talking bout, Shlyapo dude or Noobish. Anyways, I "no" both.