Toribash
AT FIRST I WAS LIKE, ZOMG THOSE REPLAYS ARE KINDA LIKE ALRIGHT I GUESS. BUT THEN I WAS LIKE LOL. COS LIKE, I SAW LIKE, YOU HAD LIKE, changed the dismember threshold on the first one. COULDN'T BE ARSED TO CHECK ANY OTHERS, BUT ITS A NO FROM ME ANYWAYS LOL
D-D-D-D-Double post!

MarcoYeh has my approval to go forward for testing
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
AT FIRST I WAS LIKE, ZOMG THOSE REPLAYS ARE KINDA LIKE ALRIGHT I GUESS. BUT THEN I WAS LIKE LOL. COS LIKE, I SAW LIKE, YOU HAD LIKE, changed the dismember threshold on the first one. COULDN'T BE ARSED TO CHECK ANY OTHERS, BUT ITS A NO FROM ME ANYWAYS LOL

^ that made me lol'd. also hey raf

edit: also changing the dismember threshold is not cool
Last edited by Ace120; Oct 18, 2009 at 03:06 AM.
Chilling. Rip Urban unit
No to Cowmeat. I've never seen him ingame, and the application isn't that great either (grammar, spelling, answering the questions, ect).
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Yep the dm is 75. But yea so what, if i make them for myslef. Ican make new ones with 100 if ya want to. .,.
But if ya r not okay with that i will try again sometime when i get better and have more replays
Last edited by cowmeat; Oct 18, 2009 at 01:05 PM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Belt:4th dan
Preferred Mods: taekkyon, kickbox
Old Clans: delta
Why do you want to join?: Well I'm looking for a clan with active and good people who i can learn particular things from
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: (I changed this completely and left yours to bring shame upon you) We'll it depends what skills you're looking for. (List skills)umm.. what kind of skills, that is difficoult question. Btw it's difficult not difficoult
Other Qualities: I have a positive attitude, and I'm an enjoyable player
just gone
Irrelevant

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Yeah the dm is 75. But yea so what, if i make them for myself. I can make new replays with the dm at 100 if ya want to.
But if you guys arn't okay with that i will try again sometime when i get better and have more replays

Ok the corrections that I made are for what you should have typed in, so you could get my approval.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
well sry if i didn't check the misspelling. And for the second message i think u get the point.
The best thing is that Alessandro's corrections weren't fully correct