Toribash
You get points depending on how hard you hit and where you hit.

Hitting someone's head gives you more points than hitting their wrist. Hitting a hand or a foot wont give you any points at all.
Harder you hit, more points you get.

You also get points when your opponent dismembers or fractures or DQs.
I need to know exactly. If it depends on the mass of the body parts of tori not only the speed, I should need to know the mass too. If it depends on the size of the body part that hits other body part - I should know it too. The angle and all that that.

Further calculating would be easy for me. I need it all to improve my skills. Thank you very much, if somebody know and can give that information to me.
Last edited by Markofo; Jul 3, 2011 at 01:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Points depends on the impact.

Angle and mass don't affect the points.

Impact depends on both mass and speed, as well as the area of an impact. Mass helps the impact to dig it and lose less speed - so go through 3 chest joints, dig it and boom it all out.

I need the numbers to know how much each impact will do and will it boom or not before I hit it. So - I need the numbers. The numbers of the mechanics and all. The numbers to know the power of each possible hit I make to master my skills.

Ass well as the power of each joint and weight (actually mass, because the weight depends on gravity) of each part of the tori in main mods, where it is not modified.

That's it. Maybe I'm supposed to go casual and just do all the same improvisation all over and over again. But I don't want to.
Usually it's easier just to find moves which result in a limb moving fast. Anyway... you might find this useful. Can't really tell you much more.

DefaultToribash.tbm

[QUOTE=Fish;4319968]Usually it's easier just to find moves which result in a limb moving fast. Anyway... you might find this useful. Can't really tell you much more.

Yeah, it's probably what I was searching for. Probably hard, but may be really worth it to dig it in.

Isn't there additional things like friction and air resistance? (OK, I see, no air resistance. Otherwise I could sky-dive.) But what about friction?
Last edited by Markofo; Jul 3, 2011 at 03:19 PM.
Oh yeah, there's always friction. Otherwise you can't exactly move around. You'd just slip over.

No air friction that I've ever witnessed or heard of though.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Oh yeah, there's always friction. Otherwise you can't exactly move around. You'd just slip over.

No air friction that I've ever witnessed or heard of though.

No air. (LOL, nobody likes skydiving.) But how about the fraction between bodyparts go?
There's friction against the floor as well as any in game objects withn each other or with your Tori (unless set otherwise).

As far as I can tell, there's no friction between joints or body parts, or even against your opponents (e.g. if you rub your fist aginst his leg.)