ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Gift exchange!
Do you hear that?! It sounds like sleigh bells. Ohh, he's comming, he's comming!

Hello everyone and let the GMs wish you happy holidays. Although this is Christmas oriented, wether you celebrate
Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, we would like that your holiday is a safe and joyous occasion. This time of year is for
sharing and caring, wealth and well-being, But mostly togetherness and happiness. So what's better than to give a couple
of gifts and put yourself in the holiday sprit?!

Slow down there buddy, didn't you ever hear the saying, "It's better to give than recieve"? This means you can only GET if you GIVE. Don't be a gluttonous scrooge expecting to only recieve gifts ;)

To be in the list you just need to follow these simple guidelines.
1. Post that you want to be in the list, on this thread (even if you signed up in soundpush's event).
2. Wait until the list gets put together
3. Sit back and Relax.

After those steps are done. You will receive a PM with whom you are going to send your gift to. All you have to do then is send the item/tc amount. Don't be discouraged, someone will get a PM with your name in it.

Please, do NOT say what you are going to send this thread. It's a secret after all.

Now that you took the risk of giving, don't be dissapointed if you recieve an item of lesser value, or even coal. Whining will not be tolerated.

"He's making a list and checking it twice; Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice..." This wonderful lyric applies here too!
This is truly a time of being nice, not naughty. If you have already sent a gift and recieved a ban during any point of this event, your gift will NOT be reimbursed and you will not recieve a gift. So don't be a grinch ;)

List:
box
SoundPush
LonelyMonkey
purangel
marcus
dagreja
Wesley
Pusga
Ed
Redundant
Mwah
AgentP
Muur
Boonana
Echoforce
Pulse
JoboMan
Huck
siku
MrJingles1
Uric
sir
Darkmax89
fachry
Kristis133
PTDx
iNoobBruh
Firebolty
KillTheCook
rickyz
Solax
masterexploder77
dylan86
reyramiro
Dragonbreath
Meap
Aero121
Took
Katsudon
Yoyo16
RuffinThinkle
Sirkill1
Elvis2
Thorn
Trials
Tryton
Gradeger
Flosax
Aracoon
STARFURY
Litc
Carl
ZoobaBoo
Ctr360
Monkey296
BlackSensei
Frisbee
NOOBFEST5

Sign-up deadline: December 24th (2011).
Sending deadline: December 28th (2011).

Credits to SoundPush for making a thread similar to this one before us.
Last edited by Tinerr; Dec 24, 2011 at 03:30 PM.
o/

Sounds like fun
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.