Toribash
Hmm, I guess my eyes deceived me. I love being wrong c:
Well, the fact that the right leg was contracted and the left leg stayed pretty stiff bothered me. You over rotated the chest and just barely made the landing. Then the twitchy transition into the pose, that you fell in.
But you might want to edit it, because you have some competition with Xioi. :o

Edit: I just happened to write this before I saw your edit Irrita, hehe. I suppose if you tweak some things it should be a pretty good Cork Swipe. So yeah, Just tweak it a bit, repost it, and Chilledon and I will make a final decision
Last edited by 2WC; Mar 30, 2014 at 05:43 PM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Got a couple here.

About the kick, i dont know what kick that is, can someone help me?
Attached Files
#Trickionary - Kick.rpl (161.5 KB, 32 views)
#Trickionary - Arabien.rpl (93.3 KB, 23 views)
#Trickionary - Gainer.rpl (191.2 KB, 23 views)
#Trickionary - Corkswipe.rpl (176.8 KB, 28 views)
Come join the [Modding Community]
NiceKE: Arabian: Not enough momentum in the flip, it was kinda slow and boring to watch.
Gainer: you had a good start and then it looked like everything went into slow motion after the take off. you need to keep the momentum. Also, the pose was bad imo.
Corkswipe: I think the Corkswipe itself was pretty nice, just the setup and the ending need some work.

I'll have to get back with you on that kick, though.
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NiceKE - I Think it is a Tornado Kick or 360 roundhouse
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Kill4U: the double x out is nice, your arms are a bit stiff though. Try to edit that if you can.
I will review this with Chilledon
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Very twitchy, opener was really akward
Sorry but I don't think we will be using this.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
I'm afraid not, sorry.
Last edited by 2WC; May 28, 2014 at 08:41 PM.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯