ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Changing your background music in toribash

This tutorial shows you how to change the background music in toribash to whatever music you want.

There has been a tutorial for this previously, but it was rather old and hasn't been posted in for ages, so i guess i made this one because more people will see it and it is a little more in depth for the benefit of those who suck at computers.

First of all download audacity
here

Then get the song/music you want to use (Has to be in either Mp3 or WAV format)

Open audacity

Then click on the "Project" toolbar and select "Import audio".

Next, you select the file which you desire to use as the background music for toribash and click open.

Then click the "file" toolbar and select "export as Ogg vorbis".

Export it to the music folder in you toribash directory (CProgram Files\Toribash-3.01\data\music) and overwrite the file named "track1.ogg" and keep the name as "track1.ogg"

Edit: you can go here to get the file as ogg too (thnx hyperviper.)

You7 can also have another track ig you name it track2.ogg, as far as i know this is the most you can have, because when i tried it with three it only played the first two in a loop

now enjoy playing toribash with some music that doesn't send you insane after listening to it for a long time (or if you like that sort of thing then go ahead and chose a song that will send you mental)
Last edited by ronalds; Dec 11, 2007 at 08:27 PM.
PARANDROID
Another method for getting .ogg format files is: www.media-convert.com

Simply find the file you want to convert, select the format you want it converted into, and let it do its job.

EDIT: If you name a song file "Track2", it will play while you are online aswell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render Љ Nerfnow: Website
sweet.....thanks
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Already been done.
Use the search button.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by ronalds View Post

This tutorial shows you how to change the background music in toribash to whatever music you want.

There has been a tutorial for this previously, but it was rather old and hasn't been posted in for ages, so i guess i made this one because more people will see it and it is a little more in depth for the benefit of those who suck at computers.

Did you even read what i said, or do you just have a fettish for telling me to use the search button?
Last edited by ronalds; Dec 12, 2007 at 06:07 PM.
PARANDROID