Ranking
Re: something i sketched up today
well thats be cause i sketched it....
it is a finished product i don't like coloring my work, i don't have a scanner, and what would i need to edit it on the comp for...
well then go over it with a dark pen if you've got some tracing paper or just some thin paper/ or a lighted table
why do you keep telling me to draw in a different style?
if i had a scanner it would look a lot better
it just feels like your trying to avoid giving any credits away by just say "MrPoptart didn't finish..."
or "i didn't like his style"....

you told me to draw somthing based off your original picture and i did, i had no idea you were going to patronize my art...
heyz do i get anything?
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Originally Posted by MrPoptart
why do you keep telling me to draw in a different style?
if i had a scanner it would look a lot better
it just feels like your trying to avoid giving any credits away by just say "MrPoptart didn't finish..."
or "i didn't like his style"....

you told me to draw somthing based off your original picture and i did, i had no idea you were going to patronize my art...

It's just not what im looking for, alright? I'm not patronizing, your art is fine. In fact it is good. Just not what I wanted.

Like i'm going to be stiny about credits. I have more than enough for anything right now...or what's planned for the future.
tell us what u want and well try :
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Originally Posted by Krin
It's just not what im looking for, alright? I'm not patronizing, your art is fine. In fact it is good. Just not what I wanted.

Like i'm going to be stiny about credits. I have more than enough for anything right now...or what's planned for the future.

then why are you with holding the credits from me?
you can't tell some one to do some thing, then go "ehh.. its not what i wanted..."
i did, what you said i had to do, in the first post ,
now you keep listing things you want me to do besides that....
I was sorta hoping for a final rendition...

Well...make it better, or no credz for j00~!

Make it a finished product. Ink it, scan it and edit it on the comp. Do something to finalize it. It just looks pretty sketchy to me.

well then go over it with a dark pen if you've got some tracing paper or just some thin paper/ or a lighted table

MAKE UP YOUR MIND

what the f* do you want me to do with it, or if you just trying to be difficult, and really don't want to give me any thing, say that!
'cuz it kinda pisses me off, that i work on somthing, expecting somthing in return, and all i get is a list of why your not going to give it to me...
Uh. This thread took a turn for the retarded.

Do quit whining, Poptart.

Krin:
I'll give $1.99 worth of toricredits to whoever can make it look the best!
[...]
Good luck, 2,000 tori credits could be yours.

That used to say $3.99 and 4,000, no? If you suddenly decide to halve it, you should make a new post saying so and explaining why or some such rather than just editing it into the original post oh so stealthily.
OH yea I didn't notice that halving thing : Trying to be a sneaky McGee are we? I vote he gives all the creds to me as I'm not in the argument :P
Culapou for gamekeeper!