ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Girl v3
Some tests on the different dress design, just a quick series of renders to test flow, and design. This'll probably be the one I'm going with, I just need to give her emotion, and more charisma, less bland, and dull, especially in the face.

This is most certainly not how I'm going to leave her to lie, but it might end up similar, as I haven't decided on if I want her to be leaning to one side, or laying back, looking on.

I fear the laying back look will imply passiveness, and inside of passiveness would hint at a sense of not caring, and boredom, which I feel isn't the intended direction at all. But while standing, I could put her holding onto some random object, be it wall, or pillar, or what have you, clench the hands, strain the muscles, things like that.

To show a belied intesnity, even if the final rendered output only has a single pixel of difference, that difference may end up making the difference between that of passion, and that of indifference, but I'll make as many full sized ones as I can, so Alex can have a choice, and not be 'tied down' just to one image.

Choice is gewd.

Re: Girl v3
That was all Poser, but I think I'm finished with the model for now, so from here, I'm going to Daz it, then covert it to Bryce, and keep going from there.
I have to admit I like the work, but I cannot get 'Koudelka' out of my mind...
And i really didn't like that game :o
Originally Posted by Bloodkitty
I have to admit I like the work, but I cannot get 'Koudelka' out of my mind...
And i really didn't like that game :o

?

And I have no idea what you's talkin' bout, yo.
*googles*
Great job, looks like it took some work : )
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
Thankya, but the more I look at it, the more I realize that her shoulders are too pointy, and her ear looks weird.
?
Originally Posted by Kaze
Thankya, but the more I look at it, the more I realize that her shoulders are too pointy, and her ear looks weird.
?

Every great piece of art has its little imperfections. I really like it though keep it up!!!!
Culapou for gamekeeper!