Ranking
im still waiting..... YO NOWEB COME ON POST ABOUT MY REPLAY
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
lolwut. Didn't know I had to post.

Anyway I can't argue against it too much because I used to do it plenty myself grab rips (using a grab hand to dismember a joint while holding the body or pushing the body toward the oncoming grab hand with the free hand) is something I have tried to wane myself off of because it is lame in an aesthetic way in my opinion.

Also you seem to on occasion make movements that appear stilted because you only concern yourself with two or three joints to manipulate and it leads to movement that does not flow very well, and you leave it in there because it resulted in a dismemberment.

I'm not saying it's a bad replay I'm just saying what I would be thinking to myself if it was a replay I made. Today I would not post something like this. Three four months ago, probably would have.
Title of Record: Fastest Total Dismemberment
Settings: 100 DM 75 Distance
Measurement of Record: 382 frames
Mods Used: None

Yeah yeah, I know, my hand broke but who cares.
Attached Files
Kagefulldismem382.rpl (278.5 KB, 570 views)
OMG kage :O that was amazing!

you cut the record in half lol.

exactly why you are in guru hehe

great job
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Hmm, I did do it in half, well almost, thanks.
<hampa> that is insane http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9896
Apparently having a life means to accomplish nothing.
Originally Posted by kageton View Post
Can you add the rest of my records now?

List them all in a pm, with links to the topic. That's probably the only way i'll get off my ass to do it. :P
HOLYF*CK kage, thats almost too awesome, cut it close to the awesome quota, any higher and my monitor would've exploded...unfair advantage though; you're kickass, and i'm not, hahaha
kageton= kick ass replays ( should be in torigods)
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]