Toribash
Original Post
Ugonadie6's crazy replays!
WARNING:Eye's may fall out if u watch these replays! Nah not realy, but if u watch these you will be amazed! XD plz rate them...
Attached Files
hacky sack tossing.rpl (323.6 KB, 9 views)
half fighter decap.rpl (60.5 KB, 9 views)
hand anarcy.rpl (27.6 KB, 6 views)
help 14.rpl (38.7 KB, 6 views)
SUPER MEAGA KICK_2!.rpl (68.6 KB, 7 views)

kinda good 6-6.5/10
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Hacky sack tossing - Aren't you supposed to kick the Hacky sack? The passes were good at some times but you need the sack to not touch the ground, then it will look better.

half fighter decap - Pretty lame. Not very special. It was symmetric and it looked like it was low dismemberment threashold. Sorry but it did. And grabby decaps ain't cool. Try to ripp him apart while being a torso. That will look better.

hand anarchy - Very nice. Unfortunately a judo match but that was really funny. I bet he didnt see that coming.

help 14 - Pretty neat kick, I lol'd at the stance. Try to be more fluent and fast in your kicks, or else they'll look slow.

SUPER MEGA KICK_2! - Moving isn't very good. And the kick wasn't that powerful. Its nothing special really, try to not move uke anymore when making replays.

I hope my comment was helpful
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly