Toribash
Original Post
Replays
Ok so here are a couple of my latest replays

Please rate and comment i need some advice on what else to do and how to improve

Madman 9: Is my latest Madman and i think it is pretty nice even though the start is kinda lame

Damm Nice Punch v2: An edit of an old replay with a nice punch

Random Boom 3: What the title says a random boom lol

Random ok leap 2: Is my first attempt at any kind of leap long distance attack and i really like the end Pose

EDIT: Running Fail 3: My first attempt to run then a kick to the head

And Thanks for watching guys
Attached Files
#Madman 9.rpl (87.6 KB, 9 views)
#Damm nice punch v2.rpl (189.7 KB, 6 views)
#Random Boom 3.rpl (109.6 KB, 6 views)
#Random ok leap 2.rpl (140.1 KB, 6 views)
#running fail 3.rpl (76.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by eddy1217; Aug 13, 2009 at 02:14 PM.
Madman 9 - Yes, the start was lame, but dude you're like rubbing uke into your body. It looks very unclean. But the ending kick was pretty cool actually. You could have gotten it a bit more gracious and not so unclean.

Damm Nice Punch v2 - Messy replay. But its nice that you got some dismemberments. Keep training on being more clean in your hits and such. I see potencial in you. Maybe a few more weeks and you'll make a very nice replay

Random Boom 3 - Grabby, but not so messy. Too bad you didnt get the decap. Needs some fluent movements. Try to get some momentum.

Random ok leap 2 - Holy shit dude, dont grab so much. That replay you could have grabbed in a bit less. I didnt like it. It was stiff at times too.

Running Fail 3 - Try to stand up after the decap and I'll give it a 8/10. Pretty nice decap kick, but lying dead on the ground makes it look sloppy.

There's your review.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Baah i got bored and edited #Madman 9
More Dm's
But i couldnt get that last kick right
Attached Files
#Madman 9.2.rpl (156.4 KB, 6 views)