Ranking
Original Post
[Tex]Cyborg head sketch
Okay so This is a co-op request by me and joshyjojo. I took out the parts of his original sketch and finalized it, Now the rest that needs to be done is detail etc.
Before I do that Maybe you can give me some CnC on what could be changed.

Last edited by Tay; Apr 7, 2012 at 01:02 PM.
Horrible so far, you made half of it and mirrored it.

Making only half of the texture shows lazyness in the artist.
Mincostu : In a robotic head not mirroring can make the head look extremely random and mess up the mapping to an extent were one may not even me able to fix it. I don't mirror because of laziness, I mirror because of mapping issues. This actually is true for most types of textures. However if you can Make textures without mirroring and it maps good then that's great for you.
Last edited by Tay; Apr 4, 2012 at 07:07 PM.
mirror is not problem
this is not bad but i say its terrible because you said it to my set *trollface*
color it and make it... And it will be good
Last edited by 1TheV; Apr 4, 2012 at 07:42 PM.
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
I think you could have smoothed in the lines,made them a little bolder, and added color.

Right now, it's very crude, and I recommend fixing it fast...

but the idea of the head was nice, just have to add color,smoothed surfaces and it'd look nice.

4/10 for now...

I'll be ready to post at the remake of the head, If you make another one...

guys the title of this is sketch... SKETCH! meaning not really colored in and not finished! leave the man be and let him finish it. I honestly cant wait for this to be completed
Sharpen lines, add shadows to make lines pop out, and add more realism to the face. Other than that not bad. :P
nice start but i would work on it for a bit more than 5 mins before posting it in the mainthread.
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"

This is the original sketch just so you guys stop hating so much... If you guys read the beginning of the thread he said that he Edited this one so it could be more presentable because as you can see this is way too messy and cludder-ful to be presentable thanks.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3