Toribash
I live in Mumbai, India, Asia. My GMT IS : (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi.
I am 13 year old male.
Discord: Arunesh#2465
I am a Black belt with 1009 Qi
I wanted to join this clan for far long than i can remember. I have tried many times to get in this clan. This is my 1st ever clan and it holds a special place in my heart.
I'm not that active on the forums because i dont see anything much of my interest but at times i do post art or art request/item requests and i try to participate in events so i would rate my forum activity 6 out of 10. Hope u recruit me. Thanking u in anticipation

OOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOO///\\\OOOO///\\\OOOOO
OOOOO\\\///OOOO\\\///OOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO//\\OOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO// \\OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO \-/--\-/ OOOOOOOO
OOOO\\OOOOOOOOOOO//OOOOOOO
OOOOO-------------------OOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO
Last edited by Arunesh31; May 17, 2017 at 10:59 AM.
Hey this is my app ;p

I live on the east coast with a GMT of -5.
I'm 15 years old and I'm male.
My discord is apatheticp #3175
I'm a 10th dan black belt with around 12000 Qi.
I'm an old friend of K1ngslay3r, so he suggested I joined ;p. Also, I've just came back from around a 3 month break, which is always fun, so I guess I'd like to get back into warring. Er, I'm not interested about tc or anything so I don't really use the forums outside of organizations and clan discussions. If I had to rate my forum activity though, it would be around a 4. Anyways, I hope I am accepted so I can start warring with k1ng like I used to.

Edit: Sorry but I would like to cancel my application. I waited a week and got no response, and I haven't seen k1ngslay3r or the leader of this clan online while I was online for the whole week. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Last edited by ApatheticP; May 28, 2017 at 03:19 AM.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Hi there! My name is Benjamin and I live in Sweden and my GMT is +5.
I am a 13 year old guy who just plays for the sake of playing.
my discord tag is DJ Coocumbah#3480.
I am a 5th dan black belt and my Qi is 5121.
The reason I want to join this clan is because I have always been looking for a steady clan that doesn't die or just straight up stop playing. I do know one person in here so far and that is Oshun, he seems nice. I am pretty active in the forums in my opinion but I tend to take around 1-2 hour breaks between my 4-6 hours of playing.
Last edited by nilo123tje; May 26, 2017 at 10:03 PM.
I am under your bed... :)
Hello Fellow Players! I'm here to apply for Satire. First off, I have talked to bloodrec and obviously he told me to send an app you guys' way! So here I am!

I currently reside In Virginia, United States of America.

I'm 14 and A Male.

My Discord is: KorebZz-ExtracTt #1976 (Pm me for my skype.)

I'm a few matches off a brown belt and my Qi is: 455

I've always wanted to join a clan who is like a family. People who know how to compete and have fun. That will except people who are willing to put countless hours into making that family better. And for that reason I came to Satire!

I can be as active as you need me to be but usually I check the forums a few times an hour. I'm usually on after about 3PM EST.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND CONSIDERING ME! HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Last edited by AceLazarr; May 31, 2017 at 09:20 PM.
Sorry for the inactiveness. Ace ill have yo decline because your a blue beot. We only accept black belts and over.
(SATIRE) [APP]
Hoi, I'm Ben, 1Rodia1.

Let's get the basic stuff out of the way:

I live in PA, Eastern Time Zone.

I'm Black and have 1381 QI

I'm Male

My discord is {Rodia}#3359

Reasons:

I feel like this clan would excell in my skill level.

Oshun.

I feel like this clan would help my love FOR TORIBASH and make it even more fun.

Oshun.

Toribash plays a big part in my life, I WANT TORIBASH TO HAVE A BIGGER MARGIN.

Oshun.

I'm not very active on forums, I might later. If you want to talk to me, do it through Discord. When I'm on Toribash, I'm on Discord.

I won in the recruitment 3-0 against Tiny.

Time for the original stuff:

I'm homeschooled.

Oshun is my toribash equivalent of 'BFF.'

I love countryballs. LOVE 'EM SO MUCH.

I'm not a grammar nazi as you see here.

That avatar that I'm wearing is Denletion. [Mapping VoidViper]

OSHUN IS AWSOME

Story Time:

Nerdcubed brought me to this game.

Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialNerdCubed

It was February 1st when I asked Dad if i could get Toribash.

I didn't have any computer skills back then, hence i couldn't download it myself.

Dad downloaded it.

Bla Vla Bla... OSHUN!

It was a day still in Feburary, I awoke, and in the evening as a Blue Belt I met Oshun. I don't remember of the first conversation, but we become friends almost instantly.

I used to play private rooms and stuff with him.

POLAR ERA

It was a day in the middle of February, 2016 that Oshun joined (Polar) I followed him in to the clan.

I can't explain the unexplainable amounts of fun all the polar members and I had when we gathered all the members into private rooms for hours on end. We mod searched, We killed each other one to many times, and it happened almost everyday!

THE DEAD BREAK

I got hacked the moment after I got 2nd dan.
I forgot the name of the hacker.
I was sad when it happened, and I bet Oshun was too.

THE NEW ERA

*I figure that today will be the day I get back on toribash.* That thought swirled through my mind on April, 22, 2017
Then I though, "That's enough, lets get this baby started."
I made a new account, 1Rodia1.

I it was a day, somewhere in early May, when i met Oshun again. It was a joy for both of us incomprehensible.

FUTURE ERA

Yet to come.
Last edited by 1Rodia1; Jun 15, 2017 at 08:17 PM.
-Where do you live?:United Kingdom
-Discord:BlueViBe#3825
-Black Belt
-Would like to join because this clan looks active and has friendly members to what i have experienced
-quite active on forum and game
Hello there applicants to Satire, I'm Neon, or Mike and I would like to formally apologise on behalf of the clan for our in-activeness, any applications after this "Message" will be thoroughly read and tended to so if you want to re-post them that is fine and either I or any hierarchy will attend to your application, you will then be tested on skill if we accept, sorry for the inconvenience - NeonPink (Recruiter)
Signature? What if people use this to steal my amazon packages?
lol I posted mine and it had no reply for 2 weeks so I deleted and now I'm already in clan so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I live in London, England is my city :^) , I am 18 and I'm a guy with a pretty good Trap voice. My Discord is Darren#7174, I so happen to be a Black Belt, 3rd Dan; 3317 QI
I saw how good you guys were and because my clan was dying I was seeking new friends and stumbled upon you guys at night, as well as this your clan has a really cool theme and tag. I've been really inactive as of late due to missing motivation from this game but I'm back and here to stay so I should be pretty active.

(I only did the app because I felt bad that I lost and still got in)
Right