Toribash
Original Post
Razor Foot
Okay, I made it.

This mod is basically the same as regular toribash, but your feet are now equipped with instagib. Perfect for kicking matches.

I attached a replay to show this mod's potency. Obviously, you want to open the replay in the mod instead of normal toribash, so it looks right. Just so you know.

[edit]Apparently, Grath made this earlier but didn't release it.

I kinda didn't know that before... so credits go to Grath for coming up with it in the first place.[/edit] [All fixed ]
Attached Files
Razor Foot.tbm (3.3 KB, 136 views)
Razor_Kick.rpl (18.2 KB, 66 views)
Re: Razor Foot
Actually, that was me (right clan, wrong member) and I did release it:
http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=1338.0 First post
[21:15:14] <Grath> Vii has the power to instantly stun any male
[21:15:17] <Grath> It's called 'boobs'
I checked the link, but I see mini instagib, mini twinsword3, and twinsword4.

This one's just foot-instagib. Nothing else differs from normal Toribash.

[edit]Oh. Now I see it. There's that link I ignored above the attachments. (I seriously did read all the posts before posting mine, I'm sorry I missed that... but I'm going to screw around with more instagib goodness, so I guess I'll leave it up here. Credits now go to Grath for the foot-instagib mod.[/edit]
noooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm gonna do that.

totally my idea. I posted it somewhere...
Attached Files
Zidane Mod.tbm (3.3 KB, 34 views)
I'm going to make an attack/defense kinda mod next, giving the right arm instagib and the left arm protection from instagib. Right attacks, left defends, try and get through your opponent's guard while staying alive yourself.

I love messing with instagib. Any other ideas, post 'em up here, I'll see what I can do. Although, I'm nowhere near as good as most other people.
i tried doing the spell mod except with instagib on the hands and wrists but it didnt work out too well just exploded a lot :P
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes