Ranking
Re: Razor Foot
Instagib mods (should) work on every version. I haven't tried it on the earlier ones, though.

[edit]Does anyone know the flag for "no dismembering this part"? I had thought it was 2, but now I don't know.[/edit]
I think no dismember flag is 6 but im not sure you could always check the origanal instagib to double check
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
How about a mod where you're huge. Like, body builder mod. And they have giant hammer arms, that have Instagib. And you can just cleave right through shit. I'd play that.
instagib is flag 6, block instagib is flag 2
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
This Mod ROCKS
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
flag 6 and 2 both seem to do the same thing... I already tried flag 2 on left arm and 6 on right. both arms cut people apart. Perhaps steel doesn't break off?
flags 2-6 (the only ones ive tried except 1) do all the same stuff, instagib and block instagib, 1 i think is what it is on by default, as far as i know it does nothing new
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Upon further experimentation with the Zidane Mod, it turns out that if you ever hit the opponent's head with a hand or foot YOUR HEAD pops off like in a cartoon or something.

Weird.