Toribash
Original Post
Event Squad and co. are recruiting!

Hey friends! The Event Squad is looking for new and active members to shine light in the form of events upon the community once more!
Below you can find the positions we are looking to fill at the moment. If you are interested in any, read whats inside the corresponding spoiler below and apply !

ES

Event Artists

Modmakers

IF

How to apply:
Simple! Send a free form application to any member of the Team!
Include your GMT, any languages you are fluent in, and some examples of your work.
You may also want to check out Dargon's tutorial for applying to a staff position.

You have 4 weeks from the date this is posted to send in your applications, then the discussion will take a not defined period of time. We don't have a limit on a number of people we're looking for so don't be shy!

Don't post "I applied" or "Good luck guys!" in this thread. Such posts may be subject to infractions.
Should you however have any more questions please feel free to ask them here !

Oh, we also have a neat little reward system for the special snowflakes of the team who are doing well. And don't forget bananas and cucumbers are good for you!
Last edited by Icky; May 9, 2017 at 10:00 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

ok, thanks

also, do I need to be fkin great at modeling and texturing or I can be accepted with what I already know, an example: the cowboy hat that was the first item I created.
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Of course we take into consideration how you behaved in the past, we are looking for trustworthy people after all.

How much it affects your chances is depending on so many factors that its hard to say.

You can't get more than denied tho, so try it if you feel you would be a good addition.

Welp looks like you can count me out lol
Idk Anymore xD
Hey my name is JHunter03 or Collin. my gmt is -4. I speak fluent english and i know enough spanish to communicate in it. I dont have any work to post right now but im an amazing leader and i enjoy participating in as much as i can(maybe too much XD) ad i feel that i'd be a great host. I am an interesting person that has many new ideas, a great problem-solver, answering everyones questions, and an optimistic young person. i would like an ES position, Thanks!!!
Last edited by jhunter03; Apr 6, 2017 at 10:24 PM. Reason: adding info.
All the applications must be sent by pm

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Code View Post
ok, thanks

also, do I need to be fkin great at modeling and texturing or I can be accepted with what I already know, an example: the cowboy hat that was the first item I created.

It'd help, but it isn't required to be a god at modelling/texturing. Just make sure that you're up for tasks that might be coming to the IF-team.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
given that i was told they dont trust me to do a hotseat,

would it be safe to assume that it is pointless for me to apply

i miss you ocean
i think that no,idk tho.
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
Originally Posted by ChaseCat6 View Post
Would .PMD Files Work When It Comes The Modeling?

Toribash uses .obj models, so we'll need them.
There look to be some blender/3ds max plugins that can convert .pmd to .obj, though I doubt they produce models that fit our general requirements.