Ranking
Original Post
ToribashNext and ToriCoins
Toribash next is using a new currency called ToriCoin.

ToriCoin will use the distributed http://www.Ethereum.org blockchain platform. It is well suited to safely handle our the currency. It also will allow you to trade them outside Toribash, you fully own your ToriCoins.

In the upcoming weeks we are going to do start selling ToriCoins using a crowdsale. We do this to fund more and quicker development of Toribash Next.

If you want to participate you need to install an Etherum compatible wallet. I recommend http://www.parity.io and get some Ether currency.
As of now, what is the current toricoin to usd rate

i miss you ocean
Will there be a way to earn them like there is today?

ex. every win in an official public server 10 TC.

Or will we strictly have to purchase some of the currency?
so i just downloaded the things that were needed. so is the currency ETH going to be the next toricoins?
Originally Posted by MoonSick View Post
Will there be a way to earn them like there is today?

ex. every win in an official public server 10 TC.

Or will we strictly have to purchase some of the currency?

Yes, you will be able to earn them from playing.
is there going to be toricoin duels? like duel-mode or something. and i also have a bitcoin on another account called Hawk, and its worth about 230.00 which is 230k tc, is it going to disappear or am i going to have a toricoin worth that much? please explain hampus.
Last edited by RedSpot; Jul 6, 2017 at 10:50 AM.
BLAST
dude, hampusman, why u make it so hard for us to give you our hard earned money ?
Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
is there going to be toricoin duels? like duel-mode or something. and i also have a bitcoin on another account called Hawk, and its worth about 230.00 which is 230k tc, is it going to disappear or am i going to have a toricoin worth that much? please explain hampus.

You will still have your ToriCredits together with the coin on the account.

Duels we haven't started to work on yet.
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
As of now, what is the current toricoin to usd rate

Bump.

Why are we changing currency?

If I am correct, and feel free to correct me on this, TB doesn't control the flux of rates, but the service you are using does(?)

Seems more risky than anything because prices could suddenly plummet.

Sounds like a way for you guys to make more money imo and not benefit the community.

So, I ask, why are you transferring to another currency that can fluctuate up and down on a whim, instead of just using the TC system we have here? It just doesn't make sense to me.

i miss you ocean
Calm down dudes let hampa do his work I mean he created toribash before some of you were even born without your help so chill out with the questions and instead send your bright ideas to the suggestion board cause that's the only way tb next will benefit like for fuck sake.

In Hampa I trust.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
Bump.

Why are we changing currency?

If I am correct, and feel free to correct me on this, TB doesn't control the flux of rates, but the service you are using does(?)

Seems more risky than anything because prices could suddenly plummet.

Sounds like a way for you guys to make more money imo and not benefit the community.

So, I ask, why are you transferring to another currency that can fluctuate up and down on a whim, instead of just using the TC system we have here? It just doesn't make sense to me.

This is a new currency, ToriCredits will still be used as it is today.

This currency has some new properties that could be fun for the community:
- Supply is fixed (we can't print more coins)
- Fully distributed (you own it)
- Safe and secure
- Low transaction overhead compared to PayPal/Steam
- Compatible with software outside Toribash