Ranking
Original Post
I need an artist to teach me how to make good looking heads
the title says it all. i recently wanted to start to make art but i just dont know how. i have alot of programs gimp paint.net(for editing) and an online one. i cant get PS idk why.

P.s i need to know sets and heads
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
i know the template but i cant do shiz i need help pleaseeeee. BTW add me on skype: leke.demjaha
hmm start out with a sketch put the layer in make new layer draw basic sketch check if it maps properly and then after it comes the basic coloring make new layer put it under the sketch layer fill in the colors you want then make another layer above them all and start using darker/lighter colors of the basic ones with 2-9% opacity to shade and thats about it
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
I can teach ya some stuff I am going to college for digital arts so Im pretty good at making things. Ill add you on skype
kk sure thnx <3
art is about creativity, so, you're not really supposed to try and get tutored for it.
try different things, sketch out ideas, you're only gonna get better with practise and experience.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
idk what to do what to use and what not
that's the whole point of experimenting, to see what works and what doesn't. someone can't tell you what to and what not to use since you're different from them, so try everything, all tools and brushes and play with the settings till you find something good. trust me, you call someone who makes art an artist, not a teacher.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here