Toribash
I'd like to congratulate our lovely man DashSora on being promoted to leader. He's always got the clan in mind and knows how to keep his head straight and maintain a good attitude, as well as being a great teacher and helper to people who need it.

We love you man!
今 トイレ に 座ってるよ
Originally Posted by Starpaii View Post
I'd like to congratulate our lovely man DashSora on being promoted to leader. He's always got the clan in mind and knows how to keep his head straight and maintain a good attitude, as well as being a great teacher and helper to people who need it.

We love you man!

Man, I did not know you made a post out of this.

Thanks starpaii senpaii, you know I'll do my very best <3 Much love to everyone !
-----
That replay omg.

Genuine, realistic leg lock in lenshu not staged at all <3
Attached Files
amazing replay 990.2.rpl (27.5 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by DashSora; Dec 21, 2015 at 05:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, my name is Donovan and I'm 19. I want to join this clan because I like FaZe Rain and I want to see this clan work its way up to the top. So yeah, bye
-----
LOLZ
Last edited by XxBanditx7; Sep 6, 2016 at 09:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good. I have no idea what to post, but I'll leave those replays here, and thank you for the invitation.

Soccer.rpl

TkTraining.rpl

PingPongPro2.rpl

すべてのための繁栄.
Holy shit activity in our clan thread ! Nice replays Brucce those football skills on point

Here's a nice decap

---

And a spar with NullSpook ! :>
Attached Files
#warehouse1stspar.rpl (914.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by DashSora; Jul 14, 2017 at 09:15 PM.
So I figured it's about time I said something here. A lot has been happening lately and the chaos never ends. I'm happy to be a part of (Rain) and thanks Sora for making me an instructor. I'm here to teach you all how to fail and burnout in a blaze of glory~

Hopefully I'll be able to get some replays up here soon. One thing very few know about my absence is that I recently lost everything on my boyfriend's hard drive. All replays, mods, textures...everything. (not to mention my life spent with my mate over the past 10 years but hey!)

Anyways it's nice to be here and I'm looking forward to spending time fighting all of you~ <3