people playing: 161, servers online: 51, games played: 136,855,829 Top Player: Savior4

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Oct 12, 2017   #11
tlclay

Master Belt
Clan: The Abyss

Originally Posted by Beybestar View Post
VERY NICE

Thanks
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
tlclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #12
tcgmunky

4th Dan Black Belt

Announcement
Hello guys tcgmunky here Proud member of our clan council and I'm gonna make a small announcement we are doing away with the "Followers" rank and turning it into "Trainees" which are people who are good at the game but need some mentoring and training

Also I am being given the privilege to be able to train them I will be running a server for this which will be mandatory if you are on at the times listed below:

Tues-Thurs-Sat 4:00-6:30 EST

P.S.
If you ever need me for any training or anything else message me @ http:///%22http//forum.toribash.com/....php?u=5652872
tcgmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #13
tlclay

Master Belt

Activity Checks
We’re implementing a new activity check system that will be based upon participation. If you are a Warrior you are now expected to participate in at least 2 wars a week. We will of course be doing more wars in general to allow you to meet this benchmark. War Leaders are now expected to start at least 2 wars a week as well. If you are a Keeper you will also need to have proof of activity and will need to post 2 replays of yourself (sparring, tricking, madmans, parkour, etc.) The members who do not meet their benchmarks will likely be demoted within the clan and the clan council will determine further action if necessary
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
tlclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #14
AkeSS

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Attack

True Abyss die few months ago, you`re not
Burn Baby,Burn
AkeSS is offline   Reply With Quote