Ranking
Nice to have you back here Spart.
And yesss, as wrRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRR said, those are the things that happened.
Anyways, there wasn't so much activity
I generally don't see something to post. I've just noticed now that I could post that.
We should update our first page as X is no longer existing, also why gabe left ?
Keep clan hoppers away.
Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post
We should update our first page as X is no longer existing, also why gabe left ?
Keep clan hoppers away.

True, updated! =)
-----
Okay ppl, I see it like we have just finished "the second part of conforming a clan".
Being the first part a time where the leaders just throw the idea, this second part we've just finished was a time where we all made a solid group to keep growing together.
And now, I think we don't need to be pend of getting new members or showing exaggerated activity in forum (considering we are most a in-game clan). Now (as I can see everything) we have to aim to reach our objectives (which are in the first page) but it's not a "rush", just keep it cool and chill, warring when you feel like doing it, hosting when you feel like doing it too, and so on. I think u got the idea.
We are a good group, and that's what a clan is about!
-----
I was just thinking about all this and I wanted to share my thoughts with you <3
Because sometimes people (especially me) get afraid of no posting but it's completely right
Last edited by Martin; Feb 19, 2018 at 04:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Exaclty, and some others (where there's a tourney or there's a god inspiration to play tb) we all become active again xdd