24 Votes / 28.24%
No - Activity
10 Votes / 11.76%
No - Organization
11 Votes / 12.94%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Reasons to Vote Yes

Organization - Yes - We're well organized from what I've seen, we're working together to get a server, we have a shop.

Activity - Yes - I'm on all the time, and I always see CCLIU and Stellar around. We're just emerging, and compared to a lot of clans, we're pretty active. If you're wondering where we're at, look at the Sumo server, I'm always there and CC and Stellar spend a lot of time there too. Houtz335 you may see around too.

Members - Yes - We're nice people, we're fun, and we've got a decent memberlist, growing steadily. We will try not to recruit jerks, and I hope all of our members realize this at least : It's just a game, but a fun one at that. Don't scream at other people and take the fun part out.

Really, I don't understand why we WOULDN'T be in.
If you have a problem with a member, please tell me. If it happens again, tell me again, and I will talk to StellarNinja about removing them from the clan.
Thanks for your time and vote.
-Follower
Last edited by Follower; Feb 19, 2008 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Organization
[RWL] 4th in Command
Visit our the [RWL] Head Shop
Complaints about [RWL] Members
I voted yes!!! (obviously!!!) for the same reasons as Follower, plus I'm leader, lol
Last edited by StellarNinja; Feb 19, 2008 at 12:42 AM.
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
I have a question. Are all the No's added up, or just each goes against the Yes?

Also, I think people are still "no more clans" but just picking a random no vote.
[RWL] 4th in Command
Visit our the [RWL] Head Shop
Complaints about [RWL] Members
VOTE YES FOR RWL i voted yes for them i belive they deserve it they have organization and i have played with some of thier memebrs they are very friendly and they do not go around bashing other clans i do belive sir they should be an official clan
I'm hoping the No's don't add up, lol

But I voted yes ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud Member of [Inq] - 4th Dan
GO RWL GO
allies
LIMELIMELIMELIMELIMESFSTLIMELIMELIMELIMELIME
avatar:DENZEL FAISON, animation: Samule