No - Members
10 Votes / 12.05%
No - Activity
34 Votes / 40.96%
No - Organization
7 Votes / 8.43%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yea, I agree with Sahee. I haven't even seen any of its members and I check all the servers before choosing one every time I go on.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
sigh i wish our clan would be official but 'alas the other "half" dont agree. in thinkin' we are not active enough to be a official
*sigh*
Most people just don't know you.
Let's be honest.
You are new to the game which means you are newbies which means no one knows you which means they think you don't play which means they think that you are inactive which means that they vote no.
get it?
You just didn't wait long enough -_-
you just wanted to become offical as soon as possible but it does not work.
Originally Posted by alienshoe View Post
ya i dont know what everyone is talking about im on about everyday

their' not talking about seeing "YOU" everytime he means all of us
juo you must be crazy. im not new, we haven't rushed and some of our members may be new but most of them are not. ive been around since 2.6
Coop is my friend too he's like mah best friend in toribash and you see [v] members a lot, if you know where to look (hint: judo-fracture and revolution server!)
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Haven't seen anyone in-game, so voted for no because of inactiviness.
[TCaP] Lumier
2nd Dan