Toribash
Don't ask why but 50calpro has entrusted me, Racci, and Suparage to be leaders so if you have any questions ask me, Racci, Suparage, and (I think)i evil.
The most British dog you've ever met
I have one thing to say, WHY THE HELL DID 50CALPRO LEAVE HIS OWN CLAN?!?! I really must know or I'll explode. I don't wanna explode.
Originally Posted by racci View Post
I have one thing to say, WHY THE HELL DID 50CALPRO LEAVE HIS OWN CLAN?!?! I really must know or I'll explode. I don't wanna explode.

He left for a more active and organized clan.
we need get forum active i agree with 50calpro we need to talk about important stuff we need to get people send money to the clan to help it
im sorry
im not abandoning you guys ill always be there for you. i left because you guys are mainly ingame and not on forums. im not saying you guys are bad but this clan just isnt for me
Last edited by 50calpro; Apr 25, 2013 at 04:05 AM.
THE SPIN MASTER
What exactly is the clans mod. Like what are we strongest at mushu, pendulum jumper, etc.
Suparage, Dogface12, and iEvil I think that we should make doodyhead a co-leader. What do u guys think? 3 out of 4 votes will win, I say yes.
I say yes but if he goes crazy with power then we either 1.set him back to his normal rank spot or 2. kick him from the clan.