Ranking
Original Post
(Lumi) Luminescence
Story Of Luminescence
Once there was a Russian scientist called Vladimir, Who was fascinated by the concept of Light, and everything related to it. His family admitted he was obsessed with light, and that he spent hours pondering different theories about light, like "why are things different colours?","Why does light travel so fast?", "Why can't light escape black holes?" and lots of other theories that have been presented to the public In his lifetime. When he was doing his third year studying, he was sent out on a trip to the Antarctic to observe auroras, a natural phenomenon where a spectacular array of lights can be seen in the skies In polar regions. While sleeping In his tent, Vladimir has a strange and Horrific Dream, Where the world was deprived of light, and everyone was dead. There was a devil named "Voil", who claimed to be the devil of darkness, talking to Vladimir in his dream, and he said "your world will look like this in 100 years if you don't meet my requirements"... "You have 100 years to bring me the the 15 different gods that are composed from any of elements on the periodic table to create my Luminescent Sword", "Come to the highest point on earth and I will be wating".

Suddenly Vladimir woke up very startled, and Immediately requested permission to return back to Russia. Vladimir had come up with a plan to defeat Voil, Instead of giving him the Luminescent Sword, His plan was to create the Luminescent sword himsel, Hike to the highest point on earth and Destroy the Devil of Darkness. But there was one catch, he needed to find the gods of 15 different elements, and for all of them to touch a normal steel sword at the same time to create the powerful luminescent sword. But where ever he searched, he couldn't find any of the gods. He was fed up with the ongoing dreams, and plundered up the courage to defeat Voil himself. He grabbed his steel sword and bought a ticket for the next ship heading to asia. From there he drove to mount everest, where he got out of the car and briskly started ascending up the mountain. After several nights of hiking and sleeping he reached to top of the mountain, where the devil was waiting. The devil was a human shape and completely black. The devil had electricity rushing through his body and had an aura of flames surrounding him. The devil says "So, you have bought me the sword young hiker?" Thats when Vladimir jumps at Voil, Stabbing him in the heart. The devil does not even flinch, then he says "Only the luminescent sword can harm me" then he releases a bolt of electricity down the sword, sending Vladimir caressing down the edge of mountain before coming to rest on a snowy overhang. With the last of his energy, he writes a note "Bring the gods of 15 different elements together, Make them touch the Sword at the same time, and bring to the top of Mount everest before 2015, and slay the devil or there will be darkness".

This is when the story begins.
There was a young hiker from australia called Fluo, and he set off to hike to the top of mount everest. The young hiker went astray from his climbing instructor, during a snow storm, and ended up cowering behind a rock trying to keep warm. When the snow clears, he sees a decomposing skeleton with a note in it. He read the note carefully, and though "Its the last day of 2013, I have a year to complete this challenge or the world will be reaped of light"
So the young hiker decided to seek out the gods of 15 different elements, create the Luminescent sword and defeat the devil of darkness.
He decided to code name the clan "Luminescence"

Rules

* No Racism
* No Swearing
* No Spam
* Respect Fellow Members

Disobeying of these rules will go by the strike system, Break any of these rules 3 times in one month and you get kicked from the clan.

Members who disobey these rules will be listed here with their number of strikes.
-

-

-

Members

Alliances

Clan Wars

Recruitment

Donations

Credits to Fluorescence for creating this page.

Toast
Last edited by Fluorescence_old; Jan 1, 2014 at 04:24 AM.

Apathetic User
Vendoor starting another clan :3 Good luck on it man! Can I be single ally?
blue
pink