Ranking
Original Post
(Tokyo) Tokyo

Welcome to Tokyo! The city where anything is possible! (according to anime/manga)
Enjoy our delightful attractions and many of our cultural entertainments! Visit our shrines and temples!
Climb the Tokyo Tower! Enrich yourself with out delightful scenery! Yes we have it all, Maid cafés,
Kitten cafés, cosplay cafés, what's with all the cafés? There's probably some tentacle fetish cafés
somewhere around here too.. Yes, you can please all your fantasies and fetishes! And if just visiting
these places isn't enough, I'm sure there is a hentai for everything!
But best of all --- Fight the crowds to get to all the anime and manga goodness! Yes, the home
of all that you love, from One Piece to Death Note, Gundam and Evangelion! Everything you could ever
love is here! Find it all right at our doorstep! For those unaccustomed or unfamiliar to our culture,
don't worry, there is an anime or a manga for everyone! Join up and call me Senpai!

We are really open to anyone! to join up, just send a PM to ghoul with your application. Your application
is to be a free-form application, meaning you are to include what ever you think would appeal more to
your Senpai. Anything like your favorite manga/anime, favorite mod, and pass-time. Anything and everything!
The response will be as a reply PM. Don't pester, please.

Clan Bank
The clan's bank is the account TokyoBank.
If you send tc there, please add the message of what you intend the tc to be used for.

members, Ghoul = Senpai
Succeed = low-level (very low) Senpai

goals, to recruit many active members who are interested in the clan or Japan

Last edited by ghoul; Jul 8, 2015 at 09:02 PM.
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
Hello! I can join clan?
-----
Joked
Last edited by Obake; Jun 8, 2015 at 11:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ADIDAS? Who is PIDARAS?
Originally Posted by 1DarkSound View Post
Hello! I can join clan?
-----
Joked

read the recruitment information above
m8. Let me be an ally if possible. I can help as much as I can if you let me.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I would want to be an ally to.I can try to get you some new recruites.My friend would love to be in Tokyo
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
m8. Let me be an ally if possible. I can help as much as I can if you let me.

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
I would want to be an ally to.I can try to get you some new recruites.My friend would love to be in Tokyo

not sure what you guys would want to do as "allies" but if you have members that would like to join, have them send a free-form application via PM to me.
This could include tb related stuff, or personal interests, or anything and everything. I would just like to know a bit about the person.
Ever since I listened to the video in your OP. I cant stop listening to it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Ever since I listened to the video in your OP. I cant stop listening to it.

Ikr, I was like that for months xD
Not sure why you haven't been warned yet but, your clan is missing a lot of information needed for an unofficial clan thread. Please read the Clan Rules & Guidelines, and update your first post accordingly.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.