ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What grinds your gears (ABD)
So what grinds your gears in aikido big dojo?

My personal malice goes out to kicks and torso grabbing openers, I'm just curious to see what ticks you all off.

Please keep in mind also this isn't a hate post, just because someone has a tendency (I noobclap personally only in abd ) doesn't make them any less of a player than you.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I hate when other people do: Kicks, Claps, Elbow Grabs, Wrist Grabs, Torso Grabs, Leg Grabs, Decap Openers, Decaps, Lifts, Saves, Tripods, Quadpods, and kicks to me.

I'm perfectly fine with doing all of the above and more to my opponent though. I would love it if everyone would just relax the first turn however that wouldn't be much of a challenge now would it?
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
So very true, no matter what any of us does someone is going to have a problem on the other end.
to continue onj danoob pointing out how dumb a question this is

I hate when people deal me damage and dont just hold all
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
It's not a dumb question, everyone hates something I'm just asking what it is. Saying that you hate when people deal damage is like saying you hate fighting anyone but uke.
What grinds my gears? When every single tactic I try is a "noob move" and people start getting upset at me.

Also this one time when someone tried to shovel me and when it didn't work they were positive I hacked toribash.
I disslike kicks, lifts and shovels they're really not so cool in my opinion, they were made for people that pretend to be pro by winning the games .
Originally Posted by Dead View Post
I disslike kicks, lifts and shovels they're really not so cool in my opinion, they were made for people that pretend to be pro by winning the games .

Nothing’s wrong with lifting. It’s harder to pull off, easily avoidable and easy to counter.

"Kick lifts" and "Snap Kicks" piss me off. D:<
I hate it when people shovel and noob clap.Its annoying and when i'm doing good there's always that one person who shovels and and fucks up my streak.
a