Ranking
I remember they would have special days or weeks were all toricredits were double.
the god
Errr some of your timing is wrong I think. iirc gman80 created the promo-team, and he didn't develop tc purchases or tori-boosters either. The reason why Toribash went from being pay2play to being free was that Nabi was getting more money from people buying tc and boosters, than the people buying registration keys.

Regarding the Promo-Team, the item flow stopped because gman nearly exhausted all of the colors. Which on top of increased tc/booster sales with tournaments basically raped the economy. The only people that really cared that it was removed were the PT members themselves. (see: Ele)

Correct me if I'm wrong anywhere, I just came back from camping and I'm exhausted while typing this.
Last edited by ravenger; Jun 27, 2010 at 11:23 PM.
to much wibbles ^?

But anyways...Its hard to believe toribash use to look like stair dismount...how did you fight? drag the parts?
I'd kill myself if i had to do that..
It does sound a little.. peculiar.
I'm having trouble envisioning how it would work.
shadowXcor: I never played the 0.2 beta version. Read the GDD to get a look of how it was. As I understood, you could change the power in the join movements. Seemed to be pretty cool.
wow amn tahts awsome i have seen taht game but i dint know it was toribash

do u have the old download links of it?

+ rep