ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
"The first 2016 issue of Hakusensha's Young Animal magazine is announcing on Friday that a new anime adaptation project of Kentarou Miura's Berserk manga has been green-lit.

Miura comments in the magazine that the anime project will depict Guts in his "Black Swordsman" appearance, which is only revealed in parts of the manga that go beyond any previously animated Berserk story, and is only briefly hinted at in the first and last episode of the 1997 television anime series."

Something that hasn't been made before so not a remake. I never watched/read Berserk but I know the fame behind it so I'm looking forward to this.

you should at least watch the Golden Age Arc films to at least be introduced to the story and the art, since it's CGI like the films..
though i definitely recommend the manga above all others
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
That shader is pretty sick though tbh. I'm a sucker for 'hand drawn' shading on shaders.

PV is underwhelming but I will have to see how it turns out, sometimes PV are no good, that's just how it is. The older Berserk had damn good music so this doesn't compare.
I enjoyed anime with somehow a cute drawing or stuff a lot but, this one looks kind of cool, so why not.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I enjoyed anime with somehow a cute drawing or stuff a lot but, this one looks kind of cool, so why not.

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
that art style is very weird
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I think so too.

Even my pet said so,
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.