Toribash
That dude is fucking sick at pulling off realistic movements.
Holy shit. Never knew you could make a tori move like that.
Yeah, i was waiting for someone like that, i will surely do a big project with him, probably a bit in the case of brother of agility.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Speaking of Brother of Agility, how is the 3rd one coming?
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
Speaking of Brother of Agility, how is the 3rd one coming?

Probably never since swexx is inactive. I am still waiting for his replays.

Dang. What else have you been working on recently? I mean other than that Martial Arts thing.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
Dang. What else have you been working on recently? I mean other than that Martial Arts thing.

I was about to finish the new ninja warrior video but the file is corrupted and i have to restart it from the begining... Then i continue to work on the incrustation to make the "toris in real world" video and a story video with marrez and omega90 ;)

Just made my first mod! Had no help at all which would explain why it is so basic but ya. Check it and tell me what you think. (miner_simple_parkour.tbm)
-----
Just spent another 3 hours on a mod. I don't think it's too shabby so tell me what you think. (miner_town_square_spar.tbm)
Attached Files
miner_simple_parkour.tbm (15.6 KB, 8 views)
miner_town_square_spar_fix.tbm (25.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Miner; Jul 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New spar mod! Was just a small thing that I spent a couple hours on. Pool cue and pool balls are all non-static and well yeah..
Attached Files
miner_bar_spar.tbm (9.4 KB, 4 views)