Toribash
Re: LightSabers (double sided, sigle sided, and dual weild [both db. and sin.])!
Nice especialy I like the SW. But can you do taht the wrist will turn the sword up and down? It will be great and so fuckin brutal
Re: LightSabers (double sided, sigle sided, and dual weild [both db. and sin.])!
Nice mod. +karma for improving a formerly created lightsaber mod that looked nothing like one.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
ya i just saw the old one resently and they were large rectanglar sords lol
This is amazing.... :o
Can someone help me do Light Saber Mod 2?I can't do it
I want someone to do cool replays *looks at chez ;)*
why is the toribash people shiny,what version is it?tell me please i tried to download but it wont let me for some reason but it looks cool
It's edited picture called POVray. It's a tool that can make your Screenshots Edited.
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...