Toribash
Recent Achievements

My most recent achievements are probably having a satisfactory tori, i have continued on my trainings for Tricking and Sparring, That makes me quite happy.

My thoughts on the clan

Well, my thoughts on the clan are quite interesting, I Think that in the near future Zero will be doing really well! We are quite high on the leaderboard and we are doing well on our Forum posts and Activity, We have a high amount of wars that puts us in good position for Clan League. I think we have a good shot!

Goals (Achieved/Not Achieved)

My goals that i have achieved are Getting a good tori, My tori consists of Void force + Imperial Relax Along with a 256x256 Head texture (Thanks to SmilesForFre). I am sitting pretty currently on 35,000 Tori credits along with 4 shiai.
How im doing In Real Life

In real life i am currently 4 weeks away from entering my Sophomore year of High school! Finals are going to lower my activity but i can't do much about that!

For Zero Members Only!

-----
Last edited by Unrealistic; Apr 26, 2019 at 01:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So i got an AFL game tonight so i might not play much today as it is a night game and i won't get home till late i might just go straight to bed as the sport has quite alot of running involved in it. Wish me luck hope my team win
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
Good luck with your exams! I hope you get that juicy epic A+ and also I'm doing fantastic today! I hang out with my sister and it was fun because we went to a restaurant that has chairs and tables that swings while the wind blows so hard against you then you feel that amazing satisfaction.

Thanks mate appreciate the support, i'm getting A+ for sure yeah x)
Glad to hear, sounds romantic what you just described ehh ;)
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post

"I went with my sister"
"Sounds romantic"

He's not in Alabama you know
Originally Posted by Unrealistic View Post
Recent Achievements

My most recent achievements are probably having a satisfactory tori, i have continued on my trainings for Tricking and Sparring, That makes me quite happy.

Oh really? I'm going to /dl you when I go in the game, I'm going to take a look at your tori because I don't think I have been paying attention to it ;P. Doing the same as Jester! That's great to hear and I hope you are able to master tricking and parkouring soon.

My thoughts on the clan

Well, my thoughts on the clan are quite interesting, I Think that in the near future Zero will be doing really well! We are quite high on the leaderboard and we are doing well on our Forum posts and Activity, We have a high amount of wars that puts us in good position for Clan League. I think we have a good shot!

Indeed if I say so myself , the clan has been running smoothly and I'm pretty sure we can enter the clan league but it will be hard to win.

Goals (Achieved/Not Achieved)

My goals that i have achieved are Getting a good tori, My tori consists of Void force + Imperial Relax Along with a 256x256 Head texture (Thanks to SmilesForFre). I am sitting pretty currently on 35,000 Tori credits along with 4 shiai.

That's nice! Better than my tori lmfao.

How im doing In Real Life

In real life i am currently 4 weeks away from entering my Sophomore year of High school! Finals are going to lower my activity but i can't do much about that!

Oh, focus on your exams man! Mrsofty has final exams also and I hope both of you do great and like what I said to Mrsofty... I hope you get THAT juicy A+ next to ya name .

For Zero Members Only!

-----
Originally Posted by Constant3 View Post
So i got an AFL game tonight so i might not play much today as it is a night game and i won't get home till late i might just go straight to bed as the sport has quite alot of running involved in it. Wish me luck hope my team win

Good luck! Make sure you dab mid-game it will help you win with your team.

Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post

No problem and no lmao, my sister is like 27 years old and I'm 15 lul we aren't dating we are just hanging out like how sisters and brothers normally do.
Last edited by Xaria; Apr 26, 2019 at 01:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
No problem and no lmao, my sister is like 27 years old and I'm 15 lul we aren't dating we are just hanging out like how sisters and brothers normally do.

awww lovely x)
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Sweet home Alabama

Hey zero, how's everyone doing?
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord