Toribash
If it is a disgusting smell meme then you are wrong and your meme is debunked because I just showered B.
Looks like the clan discussion died out after getting official. loljk love you guys
Any of yall that watch anime, how you feeling about One Punch Man Season 2? personally I'm not enjoying it as much as I did season 1, has a lot to do with the animation imo, episode 1 was pretty fun but apart from that I'd say there is also less comedy in dialogue or visually, on top of that the sound is fucking horrible, everytime a big impact hit is made it just sounds like lazy earrape because they can't be bothered to replicate what the actual sound would be like or maybe I'm just nit picking because I liked the first season a ton, gimmie your opinion if you're up to date with the second season thanks lads <3
<Smiles4Fre> Why quote yourself, losers.
Originally Posted by Ishy View Post
Any of yall that watch anime, how you feeling about One Punch Man Season 2? personally I'm not enjoying it as much as I did season 1, has a lot to do with the animation imo, episode 1 was pretty fun but apart from that I'd say there is also less comedy in dialogue or visually, on top of that the sound is fucking horrible, everytime a big impact hit is made it just sounds like lazy earrape because they can't be bothered to replicate what the actual sound would be like or maybe I'm just nit picking because I liked the first season a ton, gimmie your opinion if you're up to date with the second season thanks lads <3

Honestly, i like season 2 just because I've been waiting so long for it. It still has that bingeable hook to it and it wants me to watch and wait for the next episode (which i do). However, i don't feel like the new "Enemy" will really be anything to watch up to as he just seems....weak, i mean sure, he's probably is gonna get stronger but you only have so many episodes to do that. Honestly i don't see the big ol deal behind the animation or sound as it seems relatively the same. But then again I'm not looking for any issues in the show as that stuff would be hard to spot if you just walked in with an open mind.
Ily <3
Alright so I've been gone for a while So here we go...

Not much to do with computers has been going on in my life other than exams.
Stuffs goings ons
So I'm sitting my final exams now so its kinda a big deal but I should have some time for toribash in my spare time and maybe not so spare time however having times away has been helpful as I've been doing some stuff such as weight training and that kinda stuff but 4 exams a day can get a bit tiresome

Toribash goals
I guess im just gonna try to derust to help the clan with wars and stuff since u guys seem to be a bit inactive recently and imma try to help that ;)