Toribash
Original Post
Toribash powerups - Seishin public beta.

April 1

Well thanks very much to everyone who participated in this. It was, of course, an April fools joke and we have no intention to release powerup items.
FAQ
Just so we don't have to keep saying the same things over and over again.

1. What happens to the item now?
Nothing. It'll just sit in your inventory as a souvenir of April 1 this year.

2. But I bought lots and I don't want them in my inventory anymore.
Too bad. Should have only got 1.

3. Can I have a refund?
No.

4. Why?
Because at most you should have spent 1k and it was stated that buying more would simply waste your tc. You got a cool item out of it anyway.

5. Are icky's and mwah's bans a part of it?
Absolutely

6. So did the items actually do anything?
No.

7. Can I see the survey results?
Right here.

Thanks again everyone.

Added #5 because it was a frequent question in past few days ~Scorp
Last edited by Solax; Apr 2, 2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: reiterating that they don't stack
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
They're fake.

Wrong, subscriptions are never tradeable, and they activate automatically.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
i made a set made for the senshin named mighty box of the penis
put the senshin in there
then activated the set
and got an error saying,

Seishin cannot be used ingame.

LOL
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
i made a set made for the senshin named might box of the penis
put the senshin in there
then activated the set
and got an error saying,

Seishin cannot be used ingame.

LOL

we can use them when we get toribash 5.0
[OFRO] | [MLO] | [LoP] | [TMM] | [TTO]
PM If Want This Cheaper
honestly, i feel like you guys are rejecting this idea way too hard before seeing the results. its saddening to see the amount of people find one opinionated downside and ride that into the ground blindly. it adds an interesting competitive edge that we're only beginning to explore. regardless, this buff is pretty minor in the scale of the game and if you truly believe that this game is entirely skill based then you should easily realise that its truly impossible for someone worse than you to win through such trivial means. i hate to say it, but i feel like a lot of the people in this thread are just arguing moot points
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
Wrong, subscriptions are never tradeable, and they activate automatically.

It's not real. And your attempt at sarcasm is silly.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
honestly, i feel like you guys are rejecting this idea way too hard before seeing the results. its saddening to see the amount of people find one opinionated downside and ride that into the ground blindly. it adds an interesting competitive edge that we're only beginning to explore. regardless, this buff is pretty minor in the scale of the game and if you truly believe that this game is entirely skill based then you should easily realise that its impossible for someone worse than you to win through such trivial means. i hate to say it, but i feel like a lot of the people in this thread are just arguing moot points

i agree with this idea only when this penis be enabled to trade and activating
[OFRO] | [MLO] | [LoP] | [TMM] | [TTO]
PM If Want This Cheaper
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
if you truly believe that this game is entirely skill based then you should easily realise that its truly impossible for someone worse than you to win through such trivial means. i hate to say it, but i feel like a lot of the people in this thread are just arguing moot points

Rai, then why do servers exist for the purpose of making sure people only play against others that are their same skill level?

I mean that's what i did throughout my tb career to make sure i could improve, they should as well. Hell i didn't even go into my first damn tourney until i was 2nd dan.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
God damn it, if it's an april fool's joke, they've got to realize that there is more than half the world still on the previous day. This doesn't translate over well as a joke.
i feel like this is a good idea, but not for multiplayer. it could be like a replay hack type of thing for single player. i bet there are some scripts out there that do this but this could be cool. like send a fireball at uke or something
just my opinion
Originally Posted by Use-t1337dude View Post
God damn it, if it's an april fool's joke, they've got to realize that there is more than half the world still on the previous day. This doesn't translate over well as a joke.

This happens every year. They can't just cater to one half of the world. I love these things lol
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays