Ranking
Original Post
Idle Fighter
Don't you hate it when you are in the middle of a tourney match and you asked to do a job? I was thinking that for those moments, idle players could set up a command I call 'Idle Fighter' mainly because the game fights for you. What this does is it copies the codes of your last match to replicate each turn move or chooses random joints. Whichever is better.

Command:

/idlefighter1
/idlefighter0

Pretty basic but maybe hard to code and the thing about this is that you are no longer forced to abandon a tourney because your idle.
Last edited by Kradel; Jul 26, 2014 at 04:50 PM.
blue
pink
This is not needed, I'm pretty sure doing a job is more important than winning a tournament for 500-1k tc. There is always next tourney too.
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
This is not needed, I'm pretty sure doing a job is more important than winning a tournament for 500-1k tc. There is always next tourney too.

There usually is'nt always a next tourney for GMtourneys

Also,what happens if its your first time playing the mod?Maybe you should be able to put in the next joint combination for the next few turns
Are you living the life you really want?
I like the idea since I am always "Coincidentally" in these moments.

+ Support.

I also like the idea of presetting joints for upcoming frames.

(im)

Um I think if you do the same thing as the last round you would be likely to lose anyway. This could also be used to farm qi. You could play a mod and eke tut on the same move that is unbeatable and just farm qi/rank. Not supported.
Only for tournuments. Not every game mode or private servers or GM Tourneys.

So only for those basic 500-1000TC tournuments and besides, if you lose your game you are put in spec (If you lose before the game starts and the game specs you instead of entering you in the tourney) so I don't see how you could farm on a tourney with 4 or more other people fighting you. Also, your move wouldn't be unbeatable, this isn't a Call Of Duty camping spot sceanrio where you just won't die and you keep getting kills. It's a Toribash scenario where the same tactic will not always work. Keep in mind you can't control your character since your not there. If your character's ghost is heading down to the ground, it's heading down to the ground. It's not going to save itself because your tori isnt AI.
blue
pink
>do /idlefighter
>wait until last round
>re-enter
>win
>repeat

~ not supported
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Guys, this is Toribash! People can easily win an Idle Fighter by doing nothing. The Idle Fighter just does a move and doesn't save itself. Even if you entered it for one game (which can't be undone) you will easily lose since the fighter doesn't save itself. It's not AI, it's just fighting blind.

@d3noth that's not going to happen. There is no possible way that 2 of the fighters you go against will lose both their matches. If you really think this will happen then what about a little notice that says: "d3noth has entered idle fighter". So then fighters know what you are going to do.

Anymore posts like d3noth's or Budsi's will be ignored as the chances of that happening in a public tournument sever are 1/100 or 1%

This is made to give you a chance to win a tournument. Not for you to sit back drinking your orange juice while the game wins for you. I will repeat this again, your Tori isn't AI. You control it 24/7. This won't make it AI either, not even close. It's just repeating a move that has happened before from your previous turn or as I also suggested: random joints. These random joints won't be any legitmant move, it will be actual random joints. So your tori could contract both knees and contract pecs and just be in a very bad position.
Last edited by Kradel; Jul 29, 2014 at 12:58 PM.
blue
pink
If its made to press on random joints might as well don't have an idle fighter,leaving your doll unattended would be safer.How about joints having movement to only save dq from ground?Like contract pecs and knees accordingly.Of course the joint movement will have to be minimum and not moving the entire body,maybe just the pecs and knees.
Are you living the life you really want?