Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Take a selfie !

The objective in this event is to take a toribash looking selfie. You can take the selfie however you want, in front of a mirror or using the front camera. you can also take it wherever you want and with whoever you want, could be taken with toribash players or any random real person but you can also take it by yourself.
Once you have finished taking your picture, add tags representing the picture (you're allowed to add as many tags as you want)

Example of entry: The picture

Example of entry: The tags

links to the pictures taken from internet

-1 entry per person, you are free to change it before the deadline.
-images taken from internet are allowed but must be linked at the end of your post to avoid copywriting issues.
-no plagiarism.
-Your tori must be in the picture.
-your entry must have at least 1 tag.

I will be judging by myself.
You will be judged on how convincing the selfie is, on the originality and a good sense of humor will always boost up your chances of winning.

1st place : + 5 shiai tokens
2nd place: + 3 shiai tokens

1 month from this post. In other words, on the 29th of august

Special thanks to the Gm team for supplying the shiai tokens for 1st and 2nd place
Last edited by LeB3ast; Jul 30, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
hi
Originally Posted by ZAZY View Post
What app is used to make this?

What do you mean by app?
If you mean what program is used to manipulate the image, you can use many programs such as photoshop (you will have to pay to use it though) but you can also use free manipulation programs such as gimp which is the one I used for the example.
hi
Tags #swag #lost #stupidfriendsdiedweeksago #alone #snow #ice #somerandomstonethingthatlookslikeanipple #help #duckface #selfie #please #boring
Attached Thumbnails
selfie.jpg  
Originally Posted by LeB3ast View Post
What do you mean by app?
If you mean what program is used to manipulate the image, you can use many programs such as photoshop (you will have to pay to use it though) but you can also use free manipulation programs such as gimp which is the one I used for the example.

Yes application
I'm cool
Hold on, so you don't actually take a selfie in real life in a Tori stance? Thats what it seemed like based on the first post. This is going to be much easier than I thought then...
blue
pink
Nope, just gotta make your tori do a pose, put in an atmo if you want, then edit the pic if you want.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
IS NOONE GOING TO NOTICE THAT MY AVATER IS LITERALLY ALL OF THIS EVENT DONE IN ONE GO?!?!?! IT EVEN SAYS "#SELFIE". I woz ere ferst. For some context, I did this a little while ago. Maybe 2 months or 3 ago.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Hold on, so you don't actually take a selfie in real life in a Tori stance? Thats what it seemed like based on the first post. This is going to be much easier than I thought then...

Like I said before, just imagine your tori has a camera in his hands and you want to take a picture of yourself
Metaic entry is a good example of what you have to do

Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
IS NOONE GOING TO NOTICE THAT MY AVATER IS LITERALLY ALL OF THIS EVENT DONE IN ONE GO?!?!?! IT EVEN SAYS "#SELFIE". I woz ere ferst. For some context, I did this a little while ago. Maybe 2 months or 3 ago.

I'm sorry if I did copy your avatar and transformed it into an event.
I never meant to and to be honest I have never seen your avatar before.
Last edited by LeB3ast; Jul 30, 2014 at 09:51 PM.
hi
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
It's ok man, I don't mind. I might enter myself (Not using the avatar).

Alright cool, best of luck if you decide to participate.
hi