Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Robotic head

Hand draw portion, will addd color preview. Any ideas on the colors i should use?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cobra/demon.

It looks reeeeally wide, I hope you're planning to scale down it horizontally. Other than that though, it looks nice. maybe on that piece below the eyes continue it downwards.
Kind of agreed with Hucota7, I am sure you will change certain things later, but for a wip that looks pretty sick at the moment. I just hope there will be a lot more detail, as it is slightly "empty" you might say. For right now I would give it a 5/10, but I am sure it will change after it is complete. Good luck mate, keep it up.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
i think your head looks awesome, it might take a lot of the space though when you put it on
I dissapire when you turn around,please DONT turn around T_T
Yes, it will be scaled to a 512X512 head, The colors will be vimpire, acid, void and Qs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ah, now that really will look good. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.